#67 | Gangs & Guns

Hey guys! This was requested by Lukes-Hemmoconda who has also been waiting since February. It's crazy how loyal you guys are.

This one is kind of different from the others. There's lots of twists and turns to be sure to pay close attention‼️

Hope you enjoy!

Vote and check out this imagine's song!🎶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

I rushed through the alley on my skateboard, going as fast as I could before the gang noticed I had gone out. A few minutes later, I busted through the doors, letting the skateboard roll out from beneath my feet and hit the opposite wall.

"Aye, Brock! Get your ass in here. You're late!" Rick's loud, deep voice boomed through the warehouse.

I went up the stairs and into the den-like room where we usually have our meetings.

"Where have you been? This is some really important shit we're talking about here." He signaled over to where a group of the guys were standing.

I walked over and leaned my back on the wall, resting my foot against it. "What is it?"

"As you know..." He made eye contact with everyone as he spoke.  "Leader of gang xx, Carter Brooks, died in that car accident last year."

"That's right. Rotting in hell is what he's doing right about now." Austin laughed, smirking and elbowing a few guys in the group.

They exchanged laughs until Rick slammed his hand on the table to silence us.

"Alright. Now listen up." He raised his voice, looking right at me. "Cole." He signaled me towards him with his index finger.

I crossed my arms and fixed my posture, taking my foot off the wall and taking a step forward.

"Cole is turning 21 soon..." Rick held his head up high.

A ton of voices from the gang began to taunt me. Being the youngest in the gang, I was under a lot of pressure to prove myself to the rest.

Rick looked down at me, "...And I thought, what better way to celebrate you becoming a man than making your first kill?"

I had never killed anyone before. Sure, I had shot at people before, but only to scare them.
I clenched my jaw, knowing this would be a new feeling. New, even though death basically surrounded me. Being born into a gang swept in tons of violence, causing me to kind of be used to it. In a way, it's like I was numb to blood and gore at this point.

"Who are we after, chief?" One of the guys asked.

"It seems to be that Carter Brooks had a child right before his wife was killed years ago, in one of our drive-by shootings." Rick smirked.

I could hear the guys whispering behind me, whistling and chuckling. All I could do was pay attention to what Rick was saying, curious about my task.

"He gave her up for adoption shortly after, and well..." He explained.

"Is she hot?" Austin interrupted, causing everyone to laugh.

"I'd say so." Rick smirked. "She's around Cole's age. Maybe a year younger. Her name is Molly and she's a student at the Los Angeles Academy for Performing Arts... Which brings me to my next point."