#54 | Life's A Beach

Thefearofallfears this one is for you!🖤

Make sure to vote and check out this imagine's song! (TBH OBSESSED)

⛔️
Also, I see all your DM's.
I promise I'm not ignoring you, I'm just taking a break from requests until I finish the ones on my list so far.
I promise I will reply to you!
⛔️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Baaaaabe! Are you ready yet? I'm going to die of a heat stroke." Colby yelled, all the way from downstairs.

The air conditioning system at the house had stopped working for some reason and everybody was dying. Elton, Corey, and Devyn were all chilling at David's house, while Sam and Katrina were at her apartment.

"Just a minute, Colby! Oh my God." I shouted, adjusting my bikini top and throwing on a white tank top. I smiled at my reflection, as my bright, coral-peach bikini showed through the white fabric of my top. Then, I clicked off the light, and rushed down the stairs while putting my hair up into a messy bun.

"Finally." Colby said, getting up from the couch. "I love that color on you, babe." He smiled, pulling on my straps, making them untie.

Quickly, I grabbed them fast enough for my bikini to stay up. "Colby!" I tied them back, as he laughed his ass off.

"Oops." He shrugged, grabbing his keys.

"Come on, let's go before I pass out." He opened the door and grabbed my beach bag.

"Yeah, you're sweaty as hell." I laughed, waiting by the car

"Oh, what's that? You want a hug?" He said, locking the door, then running towards me with his arms open.

I squealed, quickly getting into the car and locking it.

After a while of messing around, we drove to Venice Beach.

When we got there, right away we set up our little area. We put down the beach towels, brought out our cooler, and put up the
sun-brella.

From inside our cooler, we took out some watermelon slices, two water bottles, and a bag of sour cream and onion flavored chips.

I laid on my stomach, facing the ocean, watching as the waves crashed on the shore. Taking a bite out of my watermelon slice, I felt the hot sun hitting the skin on my back.

So satisfying. Oh, how I loved summer.

"I would eat more watermelon, but honestly, it's so juicy that it keeps dripping on me." He said, a serious tone to his voice.

I laughed, looking up at him, as he licked the slice of fruit to keep it from dripping on his swim trunks.

"Sounds like a personal problem." I giggled, grabbing another slice.

"Whatever." He laid down on his back next to me. He faced the sky, looking the beaming sun rays directly in the eyes. Squinting, he grabbed his sunglasses and put them on, allowing his eyes to adjust. "So, you're just gonna lay here and be a boring little potato?" He teased.