#41 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.2)

Here's part 2!😏 (Read part 1 first!)

Sorry about that cliffhanger lolll.😏

Vote and check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

What the fuck is Elton going to make me do?

"(Y/n), I dare you to..."

I held in my breath as I looked at Colby, who was also a bit anxious.

"Go sit on him." Elton smiled proudly.

"That's all?" I looked at him, relieved.

"Ha! That's funny. Just do what I say." Elton said as he elbowed me towards Colby, who was laying in the middle of the crowd.

Everyone oooh'd as I awkwardly straddled him, making us look at each other and laugh.

"Okie dokie, you two. Ready for this?" Elton smirked as everyone in the room vlogged, pointing their cameras in our direction.

"Not really." I said as Colby shook his head and laughed.

"(Y/n), I dare you to..." He paused for emphasis.

"SAY THE DARE ALREADY, HOLY FRAK!"  Sam yelled as the brightness of his camera's flash blinded us. Everyone laughed.

"(Y/n) I dare you to give my friend Colby here... 10 hickeys in under a minute." Elton said as he pointed at him.

"What!" I blushed.

"It's a dare. Either that, or you both get tazed." Elton crossed his arms, smiling devilishly.

I glared at him as David yelled out, "Come on, (Y/n)! Don't be a pussy!"

Soon enough, everybody started chanting.

"DO IT FOR THE VLOG!"

I looked down at Colby, who eventually started chanting along with them.

"Dude!" I blushed even more.

"You're not a pussy, are you?" He winked.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked, accepting the challenge.

Everyone cheered as I glared at Elton and demanded, "Start the timer."

He happily pulled out his phone and began the countdown. Everyone counted along with him. Thoughts of regret zoomed around through my mind as everyone stared.

"5!"

Jesus what did I get myself into?!

"4!"

This is so weird. Is it too late to back out now?

"3!"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"2!"

Oh my God I'm literally going to pass out.

"1!"

Oh shit.

Quickly, I dove down into his neck.

"Damn, ok." Colby laughed, extending out his neck for me.

As I kissed his neck, a wave of pure pleasure ran through my entire body. His scent was intoxicating. As I gently tugged on his soft skin, the scenery disappeared and I was almost lost in the moment. Almost forgetting there was 12 other people in the room watching and recording.

Quickly, I snapped back to reality as everyone chanted.

"25 seconds!" Elton shouted, causing Colby to jump a little.

Quickly, I sucked and bit gently on the skin below his jawline, leaving a small trail of hickeys down his neck. He involuntarily put a hand on my lower back, making the crowd go wild.

"15 seconds!" Elton yelled, causing everyone to go nuts.

Only 4 more to go... I thought.

I picked up the pace, tugging on his neck with my tongue and lips harder than before. I could feel his chest rising and falling beneath me, anxiously trying to keep calm. I could tell he was anything except calm, as I felt him growing under me.

Damn.

"5! 4! 3! 2-"

"DONE!" I shot up, sitting straight and wiping my bottom lip. I glanced down and noticed Colby was biting his lip, already looking at me. He seemed surprised.

"Let's count em'!" Elton crossed his arms, inspecting Colby's neck.

Everyone got quiet.

"Guess you're not getting tazed tonight." Elton rolled his eyes as everybody cheered for us.

I crawled off Colby, holding out my hand to pull him up.

"That was pretty crazy." He smirked as everyone else us shifted their attention to the next victim.

"What can I say? I never pass up on a dare." I laughed, realizing it couldn't get more awkward than it already was.

"Do you pass up on dates?" He sheepishly smirked, putting a hand on the spots my lips had previously been on.

I chewed on my bottom lip. "Not always."

He smiled and let out a little laugh. "Good."

My eyes wandered over his neck, admiring work I accomplished. "Sorry, that'll be there for a few days." I giggled.

"I don't see a problem with it." He laughed, removing his hand from my marks on his neck.

I blushed and turned my direction back into the game. "Who's turn is it?" I asked, coming up with an even better dare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya have it my dudes!

Hope you liked part 2! 😏
Sorry for the wait! 😈

Make sure to vote and comment!

~Ellie✌🏻