#61 | Kidnapped In NY

Hey guys! This one is for the most patient and kind readers I've ever spoken to! ame_uchiha !

Hope you enjoy!❤️

Vote and check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Waaaaaaaaaake up, gorgeous!" Colby bounced up and down on our king-sized, hotel bed.

I let out a sleepy groan, grabbing my pillow and throwing it at him.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around me and waking me with kisses. I could feel his soft, plush lips on my neck, causing my senses to awaken.

"Okayy, okay." I squirmed, feeling a bit ticklish.
Adjusting my eyes to the brightness, I began to stretch. I sat up to get ready, only to be pulled back down into Colby's arms. I laughed a tired laugh.

"Let's cuddle for a few more minutes." He left a soft, quick kiss on my shoulder. "We have all of New York City to ourselves. What do you wanna do today?"

I smiled, loving the sound of that. "We could take the subway to Times Square and walk around. Oh! And that fancy Gelato place where they roll up the ice cream!"

He kissed my cheek. "Sounds like a plan."

We got out of bed, ordered some room-service breakfast, and got ready to go.

Before we knew it, we were at the subway station, trying to figure out which train to get into.

"Babe, just ask someone who knows." I looked at Colby's pocket map of the train transit. He had been studying that map for what seemed like all night.

"No, I don't wanna look like a tourist." He shook his head, looking closely at the map.

"Too late, baby." I laughed, crossing my arms. It took only about 5 minutes before Colby finally gave up and asked for directions.

We entered the subway train and held onto a pole. New York was such a populated city, that even the subs were crowded.

This was the first time I had ever been in New York. Everyone insisted that we rented a car, since it's a safer travel alternative in such a big city like NYC. However, Colby had been to New York several times for events, and never had a problem using the subway. Besides, we couldn't even imagine finding a place to park every single time. We decided that walking and the subway would be the best way to get around.

Although New York was such a beautiful place, everyone in L.A. made it seem like a lot of the people here were sketchy. While it did make me a bit paranoid, I didn't notice anything wrong with anyone here. Everyone seemed pretty normal. I assumed it was the difference in culture. New York's style was completely different when compared to California's style. Both incredible in very unique ways.

"Alright, this is our stop." Colby said, placing a hand on my back to keep my balance.

The train came to a sharp halt, causing inertia to do its job of jolting me forward a bit. We stepped out, found the exit, and walked out into the city.

The rest of the day went smoothly, especially the ice cream.

Suddenly, Colby's phone rang. "It's Sam, I gotta take this." He held up a finger and answered the call.