#17 | Under The Table

*SEXUAL CONTENT BITCHES SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Unless you're savage af jk wtf I need sleep i wrote this at 2am sorry but seriously*

Lolll Don't forget to check this imagine's song! It goes well with this trust me lol.

This was requested by jackcarteraremybae ! So y'all can thank her for this. Ya nasties.😏 lmfao jk.😂

Anyways, VOTE and leave a COMMENT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

As I put on the last coat of mascara, Colby came up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist. "You look fabulous, now come on." He said in a monotone voice as I put my makeup away.

"Alright, almost." I said, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Don't rush me." I whined, realizing I still had to get dressed. Colby bit my cheek, making me giggle. "Hey! You'll mess up my contour!"

"Tastes like makeup." He said, making a disgusted face.

"That's what you get!" I stuck out my tongue and went into our walk-in closet. I grabbed a tight, black, mid-thigh length dress and quickly slipped it on.

Colby walked in, making it obvious that he liked what he saw. Licking his lips, he said, "Damn, girl. Where you going dressed like that?" He sat at the foot of the bed and pulled me towards him so that I stood in between his legs.

I laughed, "We are going to Sam and Katrina's anniversary dinner."

Colby pulled me onto his lap, making my dress rise up a bit. Noticing it, he bit his lip and stroked my thighs as he began kissing my neck.

"Noo no no no. We don't have time right now, babyyy." I said, in pure bliss. I managed to get out of his grip, realizing we only had about 15 minutes to get to the restaurant.

Colby rolled his eyes and groaned, "Fine. But when we get back here, you're all mine."

At the restaurant, we greeted everyone. Brennen, Reed, and Devin were there. Sam and Katrina were obviously there too. "Hey! Happy one year guys!" Colby and I cheered.

Everything was going great. Our dinner consisted of Sam and Kat's funny stories, laughter, and lots of yummy sushi. Sam and Katrina always gave me such hope that true love did exist.

"Tell us how you guys met again! That's my favorite story!" Brennen said, pulling out his vlog camera.

As Sam told the story, I felt a familiar hand on my thigh, sneaking up my dress slowly but surely. I looked at Colby with a watch-it-boy look on my face. He winked at me and left his hand there.

Turning my attention to Sam again, I began feeling Colby's hand travel to my inner thigh. I looked around to see if anyone could notice.

"And then I spilled yogurt all over her shirt!" Sam told the story, as everyone laughed.

Colby's fingers began to feel the material of my lace panties and I stayed still, trying not to draw attention to myself. I snuck my hand under the table and grabbed his wrist, looking at him again, mouthing, "stop."

He nodded, trying not to laugh at me. As I pulled my hand away, of course he put his hand back in between my thighs. This time, he pulled on the lace material trying to get under it. Trying to ignore it, he succeeded to get under my panties.

Oh my God.

I shut my legs even tighter, making his hand unable to move. He began laughing to himself, as I freaked out a little. I fake coughed loudly, making everyone at our table look at me.

"Sorry, I had some sushi rice in my throat." I said, fake clearing my throat. I could see Colby smirking through the corner of my eye.

"Anyway, then..." Sam continued on with his story, Katrina occasionally chiming in.

Again, Colby slid his hand up my dress and into my panties, quicker than before. I thought to myself...

Colby, why here? Why?

I grabbed my drink and began taking sips. Trying to ignore Colby was an unsuccessful task because the next thing he did definitely took me by surprise.

Next thing I knew, he had 1 finger inside me. Slowly sliding it in and out. This made me spill a bit of water as I tried to put my glass back down on the table. Everyone looked over at me, as I clumsily grabbed the napkin and started wiping the table off. "Oops!" I awkwardly laughed, "My bad!" I said, as Colby continued to go in and out of me.

Katrina handed me another napkin and giggled, not knowing what my actual problem was. "So then..." Sam continued the story.

Damn.

I bit my lip, and grabbed onto the tablecloth, trying hard not to make a single noise. I looked at Colby, seeing the devilish smirk on his face. He continued to gain pleasure from my suffering as I was forced to pretend like there was nothing going on under the table at all.

I was doing a good job at not making noise, until...

"Fuck!" I moaned out loud, making everyone turn and stare at me. Colby had now rammed 2 fingers in me.

"Are you okay, Ashlee?" Reed spoke up as Colby pulled his hand out but left it under the table to keep them from getting any ideas.

"Yeah! I just... I have really bad stomach cramps right now. Colby come unlock the car so I can get my pills!" I said, and quickly got up, pulling him with me.

We got in the car and I yelled as he licked his two fingers on purpose to get on my nerves even more. "Colby, what the fuck! Knock it off!"

"What? I'm not doing anything." He laughed and smirked at me.

"Are you kidding me? I'm soaking wet!" I said, trying not to laugh as well.

We just looked at each other, trying not to burst out in laughter. I rolled my eyes. "Are these windows tinted?"

He nodded, licking his lips.

"Alright, we got like 5 minutes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESUS. COLBY HAS NO CHILL.😂

I guess It's a good thing those windows were tinted...😈😂

Hope you liked your imagine jackcarteraremybae !

Don't forget to VOTE and leave a COMMENT!

~Ellie✌🏻