#60 | It's Time

Heyy babes! This one is for allygolbrock4817 , who has been waiting since FEBRUARY!
YOU THE REALEST ALLY! Hope you enjoy.❤️

Remember to vote and check out this imagine's song!❤️

Still working on requests!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

"Why do you keep taking my food, Elton!" I yelled throughout the house.

"You know I love pop tarts!" He shouted back, his voice echoing from the garage.

I closed the kitchen cabinet, noticing that my roommates had been eating my snacks. I laughed to myself and grabbed a granola bar from Sam's food cabinet.

I went upstairs, feeling my stomach grumble and growl. "Damn." I entered my room, holding a hand to my stomach.

As I plopped on my bed, I pulled my phone out from my pocket and decided to text Ally.

To: My Baby🤘🏻💕
Hey cutie I'm hungry af so be ready in 20 min. We're going out to eattt.🍕

She replied within a minute or two.

From: My Baby🤘🏻💕
Yes! I'm craving sushi so bad right now! You read my mind.🍱

I smiled at her text and waited until it was time to go get her. She had been living with Katrina, Sam's girlfriend, for almost a year now. This meant that each time I picked her up, Katrina would taunt and tease us about our relationship.

You see, Ally and I had not gone public yet. It was something that was always talked about and discussed, but at the end we always decided it was best to keep our relationship private.

It really upsets me that I have to hide our relationship, when all I want to do is shout about how deeply in love with her I am. And frankly, she felt the same way.

Lately, Ally had been talking about it more often, trying to convince me that maybe it was time. After all, seeing how happy Sam and Katrina were could make anyone crave such shameless love. Not that we were ashamed, or anything like that. It was mostly our fans we were worried about. Jealousy and envy were characteristics that at least 75% of my fans showed. Any female friend I've had has been threatened online just for being in a YouTube video of mine, for example.

But this morning, I felt different. I know how I am.

One day I'll be tweeting about how I don't care about anybody's opinions anymore...