#29 | Cigarette Smoke

Yo make sure you VOTE and COMMENT

And check out this imagine's song!

This one is for JessyShaforostov99 !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Pssst! Sam!" I whispered as I stuck my head into his room.

"Psst! Why are we whispering!" He whispered back, looking up from his lap top.

"We should prank Colby!" I said, jumping up and down as I entered Sam's room.

"I got just the thing." He smiled devilishly, getting up and opening his drawer to reveal a carton of cigarettes. Confused, I sat on his bed and waited for an explanation.

"They're fake. I got them online to prank Katrina! It's basically just flavored water vapor." He pressed the almost invisible, tiny button on the bottom and demonstrated for me. I could swear it was a real cigarette. It looked and smelled just like one.

"So, like a vape that looks like a cigarette?" I examined.

"Exactly." He nodded. "Alright, so what we should do is have you on the balcony smoking this. When he comes home, he'll see you and you can pretend to freak out a little and make it obvious that you're hiding something. He'll eventually find out that you smoke and BAM."

"You're a geek. But if you think it'll work, then so be it!" I laughed.

"You don't think he'd react? The smell of cigarettes make him nauseous! When he was little, his babysitter used to smoke around him and ever since then, he developed this sensitivity to the smell of cigarettes." Sam explained.

"We'll see what happens!" I shrugged, anxiously, taking the fake cigarette from his hand to practice. After a few hits, I had officially learned how to look like a life-long smoker.

About an hour later, Colby buzzed in, meaning he was on his way up. I got in character and stood in the balcony, as Sam closed it and ran to his room to act natural.

When I heard a key jiggling in the lock, I began smoking the fake cigarette. At first, Colby didn't notice anyone was on the balcony, but when he did, he went straight towards it.

He slid open the door and said, "Gross, what's that sme-" his voice got cut off. I pretended to throw the cigarette off the balcony, but instead pressed the little button and shoved it in my pocket. He looked over the balcony railing, confused. "Jessie..." he said, knowing I was up to no good. "Was that a...."

"What? It was nothing I was just-"

"Smoking?" He interrupted, narrowing his eyes down at me.

"No? Gross, I don't smoke, you know that!" I stayed in character.

"I'm not stupid, Jess. I know what that shit smells like." He crossed his arms.

I shrugged and left the balcony, with him trailing behind me. "Babe, since when do you smoke?" He put his hands on his head, pacing.

"Since December..." I said, pretending to be annoyed.

"That's disgusting, Jess... Fuck, like, I feel like I can't kiss you anymore. I'm so sick right now. Now the apartment is gonna smell like that, and you're gonna smell like that, and-"

"Chilllll baby. It's not a big deal. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just a cigarette." I cut him off, trying not to laugh at his ranting.

"Did you not pay attention in school to what they said about smoking? That's just nasty! You're gonna quit this habit, it's freaking gross." He turned around and started walking to our room. I followed behind him, poking my head into Sam's room as he performed his best natural pose. I signaled at him to come in the room with us.

"Where are they?" He searched my drawers.

"What are you doing, Colbs?" Sam said, casually entering the room.

"I'm looking for her cigarettes. Did you know she smokes?" Colby said, clearly frustrated.

"Oh, yeah. You didn't?" Sam said, on purpose.

Colby looked at me with a what-the-fuck face. "Wow." He continued to search, "Where are they? They're going in the trash." He searched, frantically.

"Oh you mean these, man?" Sam held up the box of fake cigarettes and threw them at him. Colby caught them and examined the pack.

"You freaking vape too, now?" He threw his arms in the air, clearly not understanding it was all a joke.

Me and Sam bursted out in laughter. Colby looked around, confused. I took out the fake cigarette and took a puff, breathing it out and making O's.

"Okay. Are you guys high, or?" He sat at the foot of the bed as Sam and I continued to laugh out asses off.

"Colby, its literally fake. It was a joke." Sam explained as I tried to contain myself.

He just started blankly at us as we continued dying of laughter, but I could tell he wanted to laugh too. Eventually, he caved as me and Sam started to jump on the bed to lighten the mood. "That was such a lame prank." He crossed his arms.

"Stop being a freaking crabby patty!" Sam yelled out to Colby, as I tried pulling him up to jump with us.

"I'm not a crabby patty, you freaking asparagus." Colby joked as he stood up and watched us jump, laughing and rolling his eyes. He hated the fact that I finally pranked him successfully. "Alright, now. You can leave, Sam. Thank you for your services." He said as Sam jumped off and walked out the door laughing.

"You salty mother fu-" Sam yelled as Colby cut him off by shutting the door. We laughed a little as he sat at the foot of the bed with his arms crossed.

"You salty mother fucker." I said, since Sam was rudely interrupted by the slam of the door.

We laughed.

"No... That just means I'm gonna have to get you guys back." He smirked.

"Revenge?" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Yup. Let the prank wars begin." He winked, pulling me onto his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you loved it, JessyShaforostov99

Lmao Sam the Asparagus😂❤

And as for my lovely readers, have great day! ILY!

~Ellie✌🏻