#16 | Scary Movie & Chill

Hey! Check out this imagines song!^

Make sure you VOTE and COMMENT

I honestly LOVE horror movies but literally this is me after a scary movie. Every. Single. Time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

I turned the TV off as the credits rolled down the screen, meaning the movie was over.

"Turn the light back on, please?" (y/n) tensed up. She always got like this after watching scary movies. I always found it kinda cute. I laughed softly, and quickly turned my attention to the dark hallway. I stared intensely into the darkness behind the open bedroom door.

Confusion grew on (y/n)'s face as she looked in the same direction I was looking. "What? What is it, Colby?" She scooted close to me, pulling the blanket up to her face.

It was all quiet as we both stared into the hallway until, "WATCH OUT!" I yelled as I shook (y/n) to scare her. She screamed as if she had just been stabbed.

I laughed and smirked devilishly as she smacked my arm yelling, "You asshole!" I got up and turned the light on, still laughing a little. "Don't do that!" She pouted, sitting up and pulling the blanket off her.

"It was so tempting, I'm sorry!" I laughed as I climbed back in bed. "You're not gonna make me keep the lights on all night again, are you?" I looked up at her and patted the space next to me so she could lay back down.

"Maaaaaybe?" She smiled, innocently.

"Come here." I pulled he down and into my arms. "You'll be fine, you're with me, right?" I said as I reached for the lamp on the nightstand and turned it off. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we let our eyes adjust to the darkness.

Obviously, she was still very afraid and very paranoid. "What are you scared of?" I said quietly as she put her arm around me as well.

"You know I don't like clowns, Colby." She said, just as quietly as I did. I smirked and tried to stop myself from laughing. "Colbyyy!" She groaned.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." I kissed her forehead gently. "I won't let any clowns get you, don't worry." I joked as she smiled sweetly. I lifted her chin, so our lips were at the same level, and whispered, "You're safe with me," before gently kissing her soft lips. After a few seconds, we pulled away, only to kiss again. This time, with greater passion.

I could feel her hand up my shirt, feeling my abs up and down. My hand trailed downward from her lower back, pulling her thigh around me, bringing our bodies closer. If that was even possible.

Moments later, I was hovering over her body, without breaking the kiss of course. Things were getting pretty intense, when all of a sudden a loud door slam came from outside of the bedroom, causing (y/n) to freak out.

"I'M HOME GUYS!" Sam yelled, heading into his room.

I collapsed onto (y/n), burying my face into the crook of her neck, laughing my ass off.

"God dammit, Sam!" She yelled as she pushed me off her.

"You bit my lip!" I laughed.

"Sam scared the hell out of me!" She got up to close the door. She came back to bed and crawled back into my arms as I pulled the blankets over our bodies.

"Don't be scared, babe. It's just a movie, okay? Besides, you're with me. And as long as you're with me, I'll keep you safe." I rubbed her back.

"You'll protect me from the clowns?" She giggled and I let out a soft laugh.

"Yes, (y/n). Even from the clowns." I played with her hair. "Now, go to bed. I'll stand guard until you fall asleep." I kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes with a smile on her face and fell asleep that way.

"Goodnight, baby girl." I whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam. Always interrupting things lmao.😂

I AM WORKING ON YOUR REQUESTS GUYS DON'T WORRY THEY WILL BE POSTED!

If you do wanna request an imagine, please send me a message! 😊

Anywayss VOTE and leave a COMMENT!

~Ellie✌🏻