#55 | No Reply

Yo this one is for connie_riggs !

{If you, or someone you know, was at the Manchester attack... My thoughts are with all of you. Life is such a beautifully intricate gift. I love every single one of you.💗 Listen to this imagine's song as a tribute to the beautiful people who lost their lives at the Ariana Grande concert.}

On a lighter note, congrats to those who got through the school year!

PLEASE, read the author's note at the top on the last chapter (#54). It's very important.❤️

Don't forget to vote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

The sun went up, causing the birds to chirp. "Fuck, shut up..." I groaned, pulling the covers over my head.

There was an annoying blue bird, who sat on the tree near my window. Each morning, he would chirp, and chirp, and chirp, until damn near ripping his vocal chords.

After a solid 30 minutes of attempting to ignore the bird, I reached for my phone, and brought it into my blanket cocoon.

11:47 am, my phone read.

I yawned, unlocking my phone and going straight to my iMessages.  I looked for her contact and shot her a text.

Good morning, gorgeous.🌹🖤

I began scrolling through my notifications, and eventually ended up retweeting at a few fans on twitter.

Time flies by when you're on your phone, of course. Almost an hour later, I found myself in the same, exact spot I had woken up in. I checked to see if had missed any notifications, and still, no reply from my girl.

She must still be asleep, I thought.

I shrugged, getting up from bed and stretching like a giant cat. Slowly, I walked over to my closet to pick out my clothes for the day, right before hopping in the shower.

A while later, I was dressed and ready for the day. I stood in the kitchen, fixing myself a place of cereal and milk, while listening to the radio.

Almost coincidentally, just as I was about to check my phone again, I received a phone call. When I pulled the phone out of my pocket, I saw it was just Sam.

"Yo?" I held the phone up to my cheek.

"Brotherrrrr." Sam shouted, his voice echoing through the house.

"Sam, I'm literally in the other room." I breathed out a small laugh.

"Can you bring me the chips, my dude?" He said. I could hear video game sound effects in the background.

"Sure, buddy." I hung up, and quickly slid down my notification bar. No texts from my girl.

After grabbing a bag of Sour Cream & Onion chips, I made my way to the gaming room, where Sam was playing some video games.

"Thanks, bro." Sam said, as I handed him the bag.

I sat next to him, sprawling myself out on the couch.