#43 | Sunday Candy

Heyy☺️
This one's for Broadway_Writing !

{PSA‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️:
I don't mean to offend anyone with this imagine. It's all just for fun. Tbh everything about this imagine is messed up.😂 So if you're easily offended, please don't read this.}

Vote and check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

I got out of my car and immediately, my nerves took over. I could feel the butterflies fluttering around inside me as I got closer and closer to the door. I tried my best to keep me from biting my freshly painted nails. I went up the stairs and stepped onto the front porch, waiting for Colby to get the door. All I could think about was how nervous I was.

Colby's parents were very religious. They had always talked about bringing me along with them to church. Colby was fine with the idea, however, I was a bit hesitant.

Growing up, my family never really took me to church. We believed in God, we just didn't attend church unless it was for a special occasion. I just wasn't used to the whole idea of it.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by Colby's voice. "Hey, you made it!" He grinned. Putting a hand on the small of my back, he guided me into the living room, where we waited for Colby's parents and brother to come downstairs.

"So, what's it like?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Well, for the most part, you kinda just sit there and listen." He explained as I nodded. "It's really not that bad if you click with it. Eventually, it starts feeling like a class lecture if you can't connect your life with what they're saying."

I pretend-snored, causing him to let out a slight chuckle.

"Oh shit. I'd be surprised if the two of you could even last through half of it without disturbing the peace." Gage, Colby's older brother said as he came downstairs.

Colby and I laughed.

"Shut up. You can't even watch Marley And Me without crying at least twice." Colby said, causing me to laugh a little harder than I should have.

Gage raised his eyebrows. "Please. The two of you? Being completely serious? For an hour and a half? Yeah, right."

"Oh, shush it. I'm sure they'll be on their best behavior. Right?" Mrs. Brock winked at us as she made her way down the stairs with Mr. Brock following behind.

Arriving at the church, Gage would not stop making faces at us. This would be an interesting hour and a half. Inside, we made sure to sit in the row behind their parents.

"Maybe they'll teach us about sex before marriage today." He smirked, booty-bumping Colby.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." Colby elbowed him, glaring and pointing quietly at his parents.
I laughed to myself, seeing them interact just like brothers should.

About 30 minutes into the service, Colby noticed I was starting to get distracted. If it wasn't for Gage, who kept throwing little pieces of his gum wrapper at me, maybe I would've been able to focus.

By the looks of it, Colby was pretty distracted too. Eventually, after Gage ran out of gum wrappers, Colby came up with an idea to keep us entertained.

12 minutes later, Gage and I were having trouble holding our laughter in, thanks to Colby's dirty jokes.

"You need Jesus." Gage whispered, accidentally letting out a snort and causing Mrs. Brock to turn around and raise her brows at him.

Minutes later, Colby made me lose it.

"Thee Lord wants to be in you. Jesus Christ, he wants to be in me. He wants to be inside all of us!" Colby mocked the preacher, making all three of us laugh. I couldn't take it. The three of us were dying.

"Kids!" Mrs. Brock whisper-yelled as she turned around.

We tried to calm down to avoid further consequences. That is, until the preacher lifted his hands and exclaimed, "God bless you! God bless all of you!"

I just had to. He walked right into this one. How could I not?

I fake sneezed.

"Thanks, dude." I said, a little too loud.

Colby and Gage both laughed as everyone, including the preacher, turned to look at us in horror.

"I want them out." The preacher pointed in our direction.

Colby's dad winked at us and handed Colby the keys, trying not to laugh as well.

"Oh God." Colby's mom sighed.

We walked out, performing the walk-of-shame. Gage went straight for the free doughnut table.

"I'll just hang out here and take advantage of these." Gage said, grabbing a doughnut and taking a huge bite out of it.

"We'll be in the car listening to unholy music." Colby said, taking my hand and grabbing a handful of doughnut holes at the same time.

About 20 minutes later, unholy music turned into other unholy things.

I know, I know. In his parents' car? Better check that off the bucket list.

It was just the way his lips brushed mine and trailed down to my neck. Not innocently, like a tease, but passionate and demanding. I wanted to pull away before I lost myself. I just couldn't seem to. In this moment, my senses had been seduced and I could no longer think straight.

Suddenly, a loud and obnoxious knock at our window caused us to jump.

"JESUS! GUYS EW. NO. WHY?" Gage said, covering his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!
You have an interesting imagination Broadway_Writing  ...😂

OH! I wanna get to know my readers!

Let me know where y'all are from!
I'm from Houston, TX.😇

~Ellie✌🏻