#47 | Sneaking In (TFIL)

CatMud  this one is for ya! Thank you all for being so damn patient with me!

This has been the hardest year of my entire high school life.😂

I love you all!

Check out TFIL on YouTube if you haven't already, or else you'll be very confused when reading this imagine!🖤

Plz vote and like! Check out this imagine's song!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Dude, shut up! We're gonna get caught!" Corey said, smacking Colby upside the head for tripping on the pile of empty soda cans that were left in the parking lot.

"Sorry!" Colby tried not to laugh, as he stood up.

"Okay, guys! All we have to do is find a way in." Elton said, shining his flashlight on the building.

Sam, Colby, Elton, and Corey all began to spread out as they looked for ways to sneak in. As Corey and Colby attempted to lift Sam up to reach the roof, Elton filmed, of course.

"Maybe there's an opening up here that could get us inside!" Sam said, trying his hardest to get on that roof.

I simply walked towards a window on the side of the brick wall.

"Or... You know, we could just climb through this window." I said, sarcasm ringing in my voice.

Elton laughed as I clapped at these brilliant boys and their crazy ideas.

"Come on, you guys! I'm getting cold." I laughed, opening the window and jumping right in.

Colby followed after me, making sure the place was safe. He gave me a reassuring look, which I responded to with a smile.

About an hour later, after scouting out the place and exploring the inside, we realized it was an abandoned bowling alley.

No, not just your ordinary abandoned bowling alley. This one had been shut down since the year 1910. It was one of the first few bowling alleys ever built in the state of California.

"Hey, what's that?" Sam's voice echoed, loudly.

"Let's see." Elton said, picking up the
pre-opened, manilla envelope and taking out a few pieces of paperwork. He began to film again.

As he read through the papers, I shifted my attention towards the bowling lanes.

They were dark, yet welcoming. Something Colby's emo, little soul would enjoy. The faded caution tape scattered on the floor wasn't exactly the finishing touch to such a tastefully decorated building.

"Yo..." Elton whisper-yelled, redirecting our attention towards him. "Guys, this isn't just an abandoned bowling alley..."

"What happened here..." I said, furrowing my brows.

Suddenly, a loud crash from behind the lanes made our heads shoot towards that direction.

Colby quickly got a hold of my arm, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his hands sweating and his grip tightening.