#35 | Chill Out

Hi guys. I felt so down today but decided to update for y'all anyway. Sorry if it's not as good.😕

Make sure to vote!

Check out this imagine's song too!

This was requested by my girl LeilaBond2021 ! Hope you like it!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

Today was the day.

Today was the day I would no longer just be his girlfriend.

Today was the day I would be his wife.

Leila Brock.

I repeated my soon-to-be full name over and over in my head.

As I approached the room Colby was in, all I could do was imagine how perfect he looked. Seeing him in a suit would be strange to me, but I knew I'd love every second of it.

I couldn't believe this was happening. This wedding would be everything I'd imagined, and more.

Because I knew that seeing the bride in her dress before the actual ceremony was bad luck, I thought I'd come by and get one last kiss before getting ready.

Before sealing the deal for real.

I placed my hand on the doorknob, but before I even got the chance to turn it, something stopped me.

Muffled sounds came from inside the room. They sounded like... Moans.

No. Impossible.

I put my ear up to the door, allowing me to hear clearly.

A girl.

But, of course, that couldn't be Colby in there... With her. No. I refused to believe it until...

"Fuck, Colby. Don't stop..." The girl moaned, causing me to lose feeling everywhere.

My ankles were weak and so were my knees. I felt like falling onto the floor and breaking down, but I knew I had to go in there. Without thinking, I twisted the knob, and slammed the door open.

My eyes shot directly at Katrina and Colby on top of a table. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Suddenly, nothing made sense anymore.

As soon as he saw me, he jumped off her as quickly as possible. I could see the fear in his eyes, as well as Katrina's. Right away, they fumbled their clothes on, struggling to explain.

"Leila, I can explain! It's-"

I cut Colby off, struggling with my own words as well. "W-What... What is this?" I said, putting my hands up to my mouth as tears brimmed in my eyes.

Katrina ran out of the room, leaving me and Colby alone, seemingly ashamed of what she had been caught doing.

"I swear! I wasn't-" He stuttered.

"Don't you dare, Colby." I said, pain in my voice and tears swelling my eyes. "Don't you dare deny what I saw."

He stared at me, thinking of what to say next. Thinking of another excuse to throw at me.