#65 | Guys My Age

Yooo this one is for JuliaTheKoala , who has also been waiting since February.❤️

I really appreciate those who have been patient and kind! Thanks for allowing me to take a break to get my life under control.🙌🏻

🌸If any of you are dealing with anxiety, just know that there is someone in your life who you can turn to. And if you feel like you don't, turn to someone in the comments. You are not alone.🌸
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Alright, Blake. That's enough! You're embarrassing me." I lowered my voice, looking around us as I walked down the school hallway.

"No, tell me! Say exactly what you just said to me in that classroom!" Blake shouted, causing people to turn around and look.

"Why do we have to make this a big deal, Blake? You're making a scene and people are staring." My cheeks turned red as I reached my locker and began unlocking it.

"I don't give a fuck? Let them stare!" He turned around, intimidating every bystander.

"I already told you, we can talk about it when you've calmed down." I grabbed my books and began to shove them into my backpack. I reached my hand in to grab one more thing, but Blake interrupted me by slamming the locker door so loud that it echoed through the halls.

"I'm not fucking around, Julia." He hissed, getting in my face.

"What the hell, Blake!" I swung my backpack on my shoulders and looked up at him. "Knock it off! This is exactly what I was talking about in there." I pointed at the classroom.

"So, tell me! What the hell did you say in there?" He shouted.

I stared at the back parking lot doors, wanting to get the hell out of there.

"Speak, bitch!" He got even closer to me.

"I want to take a break!" I shoved past him and walked away, towards the exits.

"Come the fuck back here!" He followed behind and aggressively pulled my shoulder to turn me around.

I leaned my head against the glass door, seeing the hostility and anger in his eyes. It was moments like this that made me want to leave him for good.

"What did you just say to me?" He yelled, grabbing onto the door handle so I wouldn't try to escape again.

"I'm done, Blake! I can't handle it anymore. All you do is yell and push me around and I'm- I'm sick of it!" I yelled back, trying to push the door open.

"You wouldn't leave me. You couldn't even if you tried." He squinted his eyes, curling his upper lip in disbelief.

"Fuck you." I tried pushing him off me.

"You were nothing before me. I made you popular. I made you who you are, Julia. If I hadn't made you my girlfriend, you'd still be a fucking loser." He hissed.

At this point, both his hands kept me trapped, on either side of my body. One holding the door shut, and the other against the wall, near my face.

"Let me go, Blake." I yelled back at him. It took every inch of strength in me not to completely lose it.

"You're not going anywhere. You're coming with me, and we're going to talk this out at my house." He gritted his teeth, bossing me around, as usual. "Besides, I'm your ride."