#32 | Brownies With Bae

Ayee! Make sure to VOTE and check out this imagine's song!

⬆️It seriously fits perfectly⬆️

This was requested by annadolan17 !
Hope you like it!🙌🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

As the bright sun rays creeped through the blinds, strobes of light hit my face, causing me to awaken. I blinked my eyes open, Anna being the first thing my eyes landed on. I smiled at the sight of her in my bed. The way the sun reflected off her tan skin, the outline of her undressed body, her messy hair giving me flashbacks of last night. I loved all of it.

I loved all of her.

I pulled her close, pressing my bare chest up against her bare back. I buried my face into her neck, brushing my lips against her shoulder.
I closed my eyes, listening to her breathing pattern as her back raised with every inhale and exhale.

I stayed like this for a while, until she let out a cute, little groan. Slowly, she turned to face me, rubbing the tiredness out of eyes. She fluttered her eyes open, and crinkled her nose at the bright sun beams in her face.

"Good morning, cutie." I sniffed out a quiet laugh.

"Morning, baby." She yawned.

"Hungry yet?" I asked and pecked her lips softly.

She nodded, smiling sweetly at me.

"We could go to IHOP?" I suggested.

"Hmm. How abouuut..." She suggestively wiggled her eyebrows, up and down. "We can make brownies!!"

I laughed, nodding my head. "I like that idea more."

She cheered and sat up, uncovering herself to reveal a black laced bra and matching panties on her perfectly toned body. I watched as she got up and walked to my closet, keeping my eyes on her every move. As I sat up at the foot of the bed, she came out, only wearing my Nirvana t-shirt. My mouth naturally curved into a smirk as she stood in between my legs.

"You are a perfect human being." I said, making her laugh that perfect laugh, which I was so addicted to.

And that perfect voice...
That perfect smile...
Those perfect eyes...

Damn.

"Come on, lets go make brownies!" She pulled me up, basically dragging me into the kitchen.

She got out all the bowls and pans, including the whisks and spoons, of course. Meanwhile, I brought out the brownie mix, and all the ingredients necessary.

We cleared the counter and got straight to work, right after Anna put her hair up in a messy bun, of course.

As I poured all the wet ingredients in, she used the electric mixer to blend them. Finally, it was time for the dry brownie mix. I began to dump in the whole bag, until...

"Okay, now Colby, make sure you don't pour it in too-"

Her face and my Nirvana shirt were now covered in dry brownie mix.

"-Fast." She finished, coughing the powdered brownie mix out of her mouth and dusting herself off.

"Oops?" I shrugged my shoulders innocently, lifting up my hands in surrender as she started to approach me with a whisk.

"A-Anna, no! Not my hair, please!" I said, trying to get away from her and her brownie batter dipped whisk. She just kept laughing devilishly, taking a step closer and closer to me.

"Sweeeet, sweet revenge!" She said as she seductively licked the whisk and giggled.

Next thing I knew, we both had brownie batter on our clothes and even our faces.

"We should probably get rid of the evidence or Sam will make us share our brownies."  I said, licking some batter of her cheek, making her laugh. 

"Good point." She giggled, reaching up and sticking out her tongue to get the batter off my nose.

After our brownies were done baking, we took the whole pan into our pillow fort.

Yes. Pillow fort. Don't judge, okay?

Today was one of those great days in which even though you didn't do much, it was still kind of perfect.

Who am I kidding?

More than perfect.

The love of my life, in a pillow fort, with brownies...

What more could I ask for?

All of a sudden, she held a small brownie in between her teeth and crawled suggestively towards me. As she got close to me, I signaled for her to sit on my lap.

When she straddled me, I rested my hands on her hips and took a bite out of her brownie. As I chewed, she put her end of the brownie back in the pan and waited for me to swallow. Once I did, I gently, yet aggressively, grabbed her face and crashed my lips onto hers. As our chocolate-flavored kisses began to grow with passion, I began to take my t-shirt off of her.

Soon enough, we were down to nothing but our undergarments, causing me to grow anxiously. Memories of last night danced through my mind, only bringing me more excitement.

Quickly, I sat up, lifting her with me. Nearly tearing down our fort, I carried her all the way into our room and locked the door behind us.

"Round 2?" Anna whispered as I hovered over her body.

What more could I ask for?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo PLEASE read the a/n on my last update! IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT!💗
It is basically me indirectly calling out someone who has been saying horrible things to my amazing readers about their writing... 🙁😒

Anyway!

Hope you liked it, annadolan17 !

~Ellie✌🏻