#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)

Part 3 of Kidnapped in NY guysss!

If you haven't already, go check out parts 1 & 2 so you're not confused!

{ame_uchiha ❤️}

Don't forget to vote and check out this imagine's song! 🎶😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

I looked over at my girlfriend, who was shaking and scared. Her lip quivered and her hands gripped onto the headboard they were tied to.
The man chuckled and walked over to her. He climbed on top of her, pinning her down with his legs. She squirmed around, turning her face away from him, only for it to be forced back towards him.

"Colby..." she shrieked, afraid of what might happen next.

He began pulling her top off, stretching it out and even ripping it.

"Stop! Get the fuck off! Stop!" She screamed, making him place his disgusting hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

All he did was laugh maniacally, loving every second of it.

I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead. One move, and I'd have a bullet through my chest. It took everything inside me to stay on the floor without attacking him. I watched as he ran his hand over her chest, causing her to squirm under him.

"Don't touch me! Stop, please! Let me go!" She continued to scream under his hand, kicking her legs in hope to escape.

"OW, FUCK! DON'T BITE ME YOU DUMB BITCH!" He yelled, slapping her in the face.

I stood up. I could feel the adrenaline building up inside my veins. I grabbed the chair closest to me and before I could even throw it, he pulled the trigger, taking me to the ground again.

She screamed louder than I did, fearing the worst.

The pain was surreal. It was almost too painful to feel. I covered the wound with my hand, cupping my hand over my shoulder. I groaned, looking up at the man who now had a gun held up to my girlfriend's head.

I could see her shaking, breathing unevenly, and crying.

"It's okay. I'll get you out of here, I promise, baby." I managed to say, my voice trembling, hoping I could keep my promise.

"Since you don't seem to care about your own life, let's see if you care about her's. Try me again and your girlfriend's brains will decorate my walls." He laughed, smacking the side of her head with the gun and keeping it pressed there.

The man continued to grope and feel her. I was steaming. I had never been so angry in my entire life. Mostly, I hated myself for not being able to do anything, except sit there and watch. I sat there and watched in agony. I watched as he took his free hand and rubbed her thigh, slowly going more and more inward.

Behind me, I could feel a slight kick. Sam was trying to get my attention. I slightly turned, trying not to be noticed, and looked at Sam. His eyes kept moving to the floor on his right side, almost as if he was pointing to something. Pointing with his eyes, that is.