#8 | Adventures with Colby

Alright so this gonna be a bit different than my other imagines.

Normally it's one huge imagine. But today I'm gonna post a couple mini ones!

Let me know what you think!
Anyway, check out the song for these!
I thought this song was kinda perfect for these imagines lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Road Trip with Colby❤️

Imagine going on a road trip. Just you and Colby crossing the country together, making stops along the way and exploring everything there is to see. Along the way, late at night, the both of you decide to stop and get some rest. Instead of getting a hotel like a normal person, Colby pulls over and reaches for blankets and 2 sleeping. His spontaneous ideas never failed to make you smile. The two of you spend the rest of the night under the stars in each other's arms.

•Beach Day with Colby❤️
Imagine going to the beach with Colby, and Sam, of course. Imagine the both of them messing with you and splashing you as you tell them that you don't want to get your hair wet. Obviously, Colby has different plans because he sneaks up behind you, throws you over his shoulder, and runs for the ocean as Sam laughs at you two. You laugh and squirm, trying to get out of his grip, but it's too late. Colby throws you into the water and you're soaked. You surface the water and jump on his back, getting him to pay for what he has done. After soaking up every possible sun ray on Malibu Beach, the three of you decide to call it a day and get some rest.

Boredom Kills❤️

Imagine you're chilling on Colby's bed, both of you on your phones. Colby's been reminding you every minute of how bored he is. "But I'm boredddd, (y/n)!" he rolled towards you and laid his head on your stomach, groaning like a child. You laugh and put your phone down. "Colby you've been saying that for an hour. What do you wanna do?" You say as he blows air into his face, causing his hair to slightly move to the side. "I don't knowww" he groans. You laugh softly and get back on your phone. Minutes later, this boy starts poking your sides, making you ticklish and causing you to flinch. "As entertaining as this is for you, can you knock it off?" you say, putting your phone down for the last time. He laughs, gets up and start jumping on the bed. You roll your eyes and join him. "I know! Hide and seek?" he offers, making that huge Colby smile that you love. You laugh at him and plop back down on the bed sighing, "alriiight. I'll count. 1.... 2.... 3...." Colby sprints out of the room to find the perfect hiding spot. You laugh to yourself thinking, I love this kid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I know this is different.

And don't worry. I am NOT running out of ideas, trust me.

Tomorrow I will post a huge normal one again, don't worry!

Leave a comment and don't forget to vote!

Let me know what you wanna read next!

-Ellie✌🏻️