#44 | Cramps

Heyy! This idea came from @li4378

Honestly period suck. Fml.

Anyway, vote and check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

"Don't be a crabby patty, babe." I said, crossing my arms.

"I feel like a fat man is sitting on my uterus." She groaned, putting her hands on her stomach.

It was that time of the month again and (Y/n) was having a rough day.

"Aww. I can't say I relate, but what I can do is cuddle." I said, smiling innocently as she extended her arms towards me.

"You know what I really want?" She said, getting comfortable.

"What, babe?"

"Nutella. But like swirled into ice cream." She said, her mouth basically watering.

"Nutella?" I laughed. "Babe that's all you've eaten since Tuesday."

"So?" She said, defensively.

"So, I'm just saying. Don't you want something else?" I shrugged.

"Colby. Are you implying something?" Her eyes widened.

"Uh, I don't think so?" I looked at her, a bit confused.

"You're saying I'm getting fat, aren't you?" She sat up.

"Wait, what? No! I didn't even- Fat? Babe, are you dumb?" I struggled to find the right words to say.

"So, now I'm fat and dumb? Damn you're just on a roll, aren't you, Colby?" She got up and put a hand on her hip. Clearly, her moodiness was kicking in.

"Oh my God." I sighed, understanding her current situation. "Babe, I'm sorry." I laughed a little at how adorable she was when she tried to be angry at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back down on the bed.

"You're just being a moody little garden gnome." I kissed her cheek. "Let's go swirl some Nutella into the ice cream."

We got up, went to the kitchen, and got out our ingredients. Nutella and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.

"Maybe later, if you're feeling better, we can go out?" I suggested.

"Yeah, maybe later. I feel gross right now." She pouted.

I nodded and proceeded to take a spoonful of Nutella into my mouth.

"So you agree?" She said, pouting her lips.

"No, babe." I tried not to laugh. "You're not gross. You're just moody." I said, sticking out my tongue.

"You're not funny." She mumbled.

"I think I'm hilarious." I said, poking her side.

"Owww." She groaned, stabbing the ice cream with her little spoon.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorryyy." I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

She giggled quietly.

"You're adorable. Even when you're bleeding out." I said, laughing into the crook of her neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it sucked. He's adorable tho lol.

I think we all need a Colby.😂❤

Vote and comment!

~Ellie✌🏻