#22 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.1)

Hi!

THIS IS PART 1
VOTE IF YOU WANT PART 2!

Vote, comment, and check out this imagine's song!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

It was a day like any other. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just me, (y/n), and Sam, all hanging out at the beach, enjoying the sun and the waves.

After a long day of swimming, we decided to take a break and tan. I set down mine and
(y/n)'s beach towel next to each other, while Sam dug around in the cooler for food.

"You want anything, guys?" Sam pulled out a bag of Cheetos.

"Duuude do we have Pringles?" I asked as (y/n) and I sat down.

"No, duuude, I hate Pringles." He threw me a bag of Doritos instead and laughed.

"You want some, babe?" I asked (y/n) as she laid on her back to begin the tanning sesh.

"No, thank you, baby." She responded, putting on her sunglasses.

Sam and I went on for about an hour after that, about new ideas for YouTube and whatnot.

"What do you think about that idea, (y/n)?" Sam nudged her knee. No response. "Wakey wakeyyy, girl!" He dripped some of his ice-cold water on her tan stomach.

Nothing.

I took off her sunglasses and she opened her eyes slightly. "You okay?" I asked her, feeling her forehead.

"Yeah, I just fell asleep, that's all. I'm... I'm so tired for some reason." She said, holding onto my arm to pull herself up into a siting position.

"Probably from all the sun. We've been out here all day." Sam explained.

"Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense." She assured me.

"We should probably get going then. You can sleep in the car." I said.

As I started getting up, she pulled me back down saying, "No, no it's fine. It's only
5 o'clock..." Her voice was groggy as she started to lean backwards slowly.

"Woah, woah. Are you okay?" I caught her and put her down gently.

"Yeah..." She said, weakly.

Sam put his hands up to his mouth.

"Wait, Sam. Give me that water bottle." I pulled it out of his hand and put (y/n)'s head on my lap. I handed her the water bottle but held the bottom of it to keep her from dropping it. 

"Call an ambulance right now, Sam."
I yelled as he freaked out and paced, the sand beneath his feet being kicked up. "Is it something you ate? Maybe an allergic reaction?" I asked her, trying hard to sound calm.

She shook her head no. I brushed the hair out of her face and internally freaked out as every second went by.

Sam rushed back immediately screaming, "They'll be here in 50 minutes at the least!"

"What!?" I exclaimed, losing my cool.

"The nearest hospital is like an hour away, man, I don't know what to tell you!" He ran a hand through his hair, clearly flustered by the situation.

As I looked back down at (y/n), her eyes were already starting to close. "N-no! (Y/n), baby, look at me okay? You gotta stay awake! Here, drink some water." I panicked, seeing her mouthing out words I simply could not understand.

"No, no, no, somebody help us!"
Sam scampered, trying to get people's attention. I shook my head and lifted her up in my arms, bridal style, ordering Sam to gather up all of our things and meet me in the car.

He did just as I said and ran just a few feet behind me as I ran to the car with (y/n) in my arms. "You're gonna be okay, angel. You're gonna be okay." I kept repeating, mainly for my own sanity. I could see fatigue taking over her body.

As soon as we reached the car, Sam threw everything in the trunk and sat in the back.
I laid (y/n) down and put her head on his lap.
I jumped in and sped off to the nearest hospital, yelling at anyone on the road who got in my way.

"This was just so out of nowhere! She- she was fine all day!" I said, confusion building up inside me.

Sam stayed quiet, looking down at her.

"Do you think it was too much sun? Maybe, she's dehydrated?" I got more and more scared as the time went by.

"Y- yeah, maybe..." Sam choked up.

I glared at him through the rear view mirror.
"You know something I don't?" I paused both my thinking and my breathing.

Sam bit his lip and stuttered, as his face began losing color.

"Sam, if something is wrong with my girlfriend, you need to tell me!" I said firmly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNN!

Stay tuned for part 2!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT

~Ellie✌🏻