#46 | Sorry Sam (pt.2)

You asked for it, my children.😂

Here's Part #2 of Sorry Sam!

{ Stephanie_Golbrock  }

Vote, comment, and check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Sam's POV}

"Actually, I think I'm gonna go back. I need to get some editing done for my video tomorrow..." My voice trailed off as I stood up and walked out of McDonald's.

Quickly, I got in my car, sloppily throwing my wallet wherever it landed. I raced back home, hoping to get some peace and quiet.

Some peace and quiet so that I could think about the events that had just taken place.

Colby and Stephanie...

Stephanie and Colby...

How.

I just could not believe she liked him. He didn't seem like her type.

But... What was her type?

I spent our entire relationship thinking that maybe, just maybe, something would work out between us.

I thought, maybe I'd have a chance someday...

The word someday now danced through my mind, mocking me over and over again.

I didn't know how to feel.

Before I knew it, I was in the parking garage of our apartment. I got out of the car, barely having enough energy to lock it. I ran inside the elevator, pressed the button, and watched as the doors slowly closed.

Entering the apartment, all I wanted to do was sleep. All I wanted was to forget about what happened at lunch and forget about Stephanie.

Also Nutella. I wanted Nutella. Like, a lot of it.

I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was so confused. Besides the fact that I was hardcore-crushing on Steph, I couldn't believe they had been holding that secret in for so long. I'm their best friend... I thought Colby told me everything.

It was crazy to even think of the fact that for the last 3 months, they were dating. The entire damn time. Not once did I suspect anything.

I just didn't want to face the fact that now I'd never have a chance with her. You see, Colby had always been so much better than me at most things. One of those things was talking to girls. Not that it was a bad thing, I was just shy.

I thought that with Stephanie, things would be different. Towards the end of my senior year of high school, I thought we'd end up together, eventually get married, and start a family.

Of course, things don't always go as planned.
I didn't feel angry at them. I just felt hurt. Knowing this would probably happen, we promised each other that we wouldn't let a girl tear us apart. This felt more like I was being torn apart.

Yes, I know. Sam stop exaggerating. Move on.

I plan to. I want her to be happy. I just always had this idea in my mind that it'd be me who would make her happy.