#62 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 2)

Here's part 2 of Kidnapped In NY !

ame_uchiha ❤️

Vote and don't forget to check out this imagine's song! 🎶😍 (Taking Back Sunday is one of my fave bands omfg🙌🏻)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

Halfway through the event I began to get anxious.

"Did she text back?" Sam asked.

"No, not yet. Is that weird? She should've been at the hotel already." I pulled out my phone and checked my notifications for the 100th time that night.

"Don't worry, dude. I'll call Kat and ask. Be right back." Sam patted my shoulder and walked out to the lobby.

I stood there, looking around at everyone enjoying themselves. It always felt so weird now. Every since we started dating, it was like I craved her presence. Now, more than ever, I needed to know where she was. Not being around her was strange to me. Maybe I was just used to being around her so much...

Maybe something felt off...

A few minutes later, Sam came back. His face said it all. He seemed worried... Uneasy... Confused...

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" I lowered my voice, making sure no one else could hear.

"She's not with Kat, that's for sure." He said, showing me a picture on his phone. It looked like a screenshot from another conversation.

"Then where is she?" I furrowed my brows, confused as hell.

"Kat sent me this screenshot of a conversation between them. She sent Kat this picture a few minutes ago..." Sam zoomed in and showed me a photo of what looked like a phone number carved into somebody's skin.

It was bloody and gory, sending chills down my back. I was so anxious, scared, and confused all at once.

Without even letting my manager know, I quickly took off with Sam trailing behind me. Immediately, I took out my phone and dialed the phone number from the eerie photo. I could feel my heart drop into my stomach as I speed walked to the nearest subway station staircase. Each dial tone made my heart beat faster and faster.

Finally, as I reached the station, the line when silent. I could only hear a subtle static buzz.

"Hello?" I said, catching my breath.

I could see Sam running towards me, trying to keep up. He put his hands on his knees and took deep breaths.

"Did someone answer?" He looked up at me.

I shook my head, turning up the volume of my phone, if that even made a difference.

"If she's answering, that means that-"

"Shh!" I put a finger up to my lips. "Listen! I think I hear something."

I stood quietly as the static buzz stopped...