#27 | Call 911 Now (pt.1)

Guys this is another 2 part imagine.

PART 2 WILL BE FOUND ON malllloryyyy 'S ACCOUNT.

*Sorry if last time I did one of these, you asked me not to do it again. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to write with Mal! She's a genius.💗*

Vote, comment, check out this
imagine's song!🖤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

"Baaaaaaaaaabe." (Y/n) yelled through her two-story house as I finished up in the bathroom. I had just gotten out of the shower and my hair was still fairly wet and untamed. I wrapped a towel around me, just below my hips, showing off my v-line.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" I yelled back in the same tone as her as I flipped the light switch off and walked out of the bathroom.

"When are you gonna come cuddle?" She whined adorably, making me smile, as I walked into the room. I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper and put on a clean pair of Calvin Klein's, followed by some basketball shorts.
"You can leave your shirt off, though." She added, giggling.

I climbed into bed and she positioned herself comfortably onto my chest. "You're very impatient." I said as I held my hand up to her's, comparing the difference in size.

"I was getting lonely!" She said, giving me that adorable puppy face I could never say no to.

I stuck my tongue out at her, making her gasp.

"I will... I'll bite your tongue off, boy." She giggled.

I continued to stick my tongue out, resulting in her climbing onto me and biting my cheek. Pretty soon, the tables had turned, and I was now on top of her. I tickled her, as she squirmed and squealed in attempt to escape. Screams and giggles filled the room, until the chaos was interrupted by a loud, crashing noise. We both stopped immediately, both of our eyes darting towards the closed bedroom door.

"Did you hear that?" I said, quietly.

"Yeah, it came from downstairs!" (Y/n) panicked a little.

"I was probably nothing?" I shrugged, getting off her and throwing on a black, v-neck shirt. I laid back on the bed and pulled her close again.

She calmed down, letting out a soft laugh, "You got so scared, you practically jumped."

"Whatever, you were scared too." I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out again, except this time, instead of attacking me, she simply kissed me. Leaving goosebumps all over my body, she slid a hand under my shirt and kept it there as our lips carelessly collided. The hunger and longing continued to grow as the minutes went by. I couldn't hold back the desire to hold her closer as I pulled her onto my stomach. Her hips began to grind naturally onto me, as my hands traveled under her loose top, pulling it over her head to reveal a white bralette.

As I watched her shirt land on the floor, a certain shadowy figure under the door caught my eye. My eyes widened and stuck to the bottom of that door.

"What's the matter, baby?" She looked at me, concern written on her face.

Knowing we were supposed to be home alone, I quickly grabbed (y/n) by the waist and set her back down on the bed. I furrowed my brows, staring at the crack under the door, without saying a single word.