#48 | Hide In The Closet

What's up lovelies?❤️

This one is for msturtleneck !

Don't forget to check out this imagine's song!🙌🏻❤️^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

He was staring at me, even from a distance. Nice and steady, his eyes wandered over my body like I was abstract art work.

He just looked so frustrated, confused...

Yet, he seemed like he knew exactly what he wanted.

Bewildered, yet calm and collected, he pushed through the crowd in my direction. I slipped through the crowd to avoid any unwanted attention.

"Excuse me, sorry. Oops, sorry. Excuse me."
I repeated as I made my way through the party, towards the stairs, continuing my escape.

Upstairs, I entered the first unlocked room, to the left. There were polaroid pictures pinned up on the wall. The same group of guys on each one.

I looked around some more until my eyes met a picture on the wall, in a matte, brown frame. There was a face covered by shaggy, brown hair. He was standing in between a guy wearing way-too-short shorts, and a tall blonde. Although his hair covered the majority of his face, I knew who he was.

Suddenly, I realized whose room I was in, and the all too familiar feeling revisited my body.

"You looking for something?"

A dark figure entered the room. The room was dim, as the only source of light was the
street-light shining through the window. The shadow approached me.

It was him.

"What about you? Are you looking for something? Someone?" I stammered, taking a step backwards, away from him.

Bad memories flooded my brain.

"You act like I could actually hurt you. I'm harmless." He took a seat at the foot of the bed, as I looked up to see that the door was already closed and locked.

I let my eyes adjust and focus on him, who had now made his way towards the closet. I crossed my arms as he took off his shirt.

"What? It's my room, isn't it?" He said, changing shirts.

"What do you want from me?" I said, quietly.

"Why did you leave me?" He responded, firm and serious.

"God, Colby, you know exactly why I left. Don't act like you don't."

"Please, Paige. Be honest with yourself." He got closer, now speaking softer and quieter.

"Paige, I know that in reality, all you really want to do is kiss me hard, take off my shirt, and press your body up against it..."

What the hell...

"Then, you'd push me on this bed and let me undress you. You know you want me to make you feel all types of ways. All. Night. Long."
He whispered, now centimeters away from my lips.

"You know I couldn't..." I stammered, failing to look away from those full lips.

"I know. But I also know you want me too much to reject me... Don't you, Paige?" He said, his voice raspy.

I couldn't bring myself to speak. All I could do was shake my head no.

He traced his fingers along my jawline, staring at my lips as well. "Just forget about the past... Forget about the others..." He whispered.
"It's just you and me right now."

My breathing became more and more adjusted. "I'm scared... What if-"

He interrupted me, "Shh..."

"But this is so not appropriate. This is wrong, Colby. I-"

His lips aggressive shut me up.

Pretty soon we were almost fully unclothed, and under his gray, silk sheets.

Hitting every single spot, he made my body weak. The scandal just made it all the more exciting.

"Colby! Are you in here, babe?"

Babe?

The doorknob began jiggling.

"Shit! Fucking shit!" He whisper-yelled. "Get in my closet! Get in!"

I ran, obeying him after kicking my clothes under the bed. He put on his jeans and unlocked the door. I peeked through the crack of the wooden closet door.

He had a girlfriend? I thought to myself.

"Babe, you disappeared. What happened?" Colby's girlfriend asked, rushing into the room.

"My head just kinda hurts. I think I'm done for the night, Lesley." Colby lied.

"Really? Not even a drink would help?" She checked his forehead temperature. "Your hair is all messy, baby."

"Yeah, well, I was sleeping until you woke me up so..." He ran a hand through his hair, trying to fix whatever I had done to it.

"Alright, good night." She kissed him and left, closing the door behind her.

He locked the door again.

"See, Colby, this is exactly why we can't do this. This is exactly why I left." I started to get dressed.

"You don't wanna do that. Don't do this, you'll regret leaving again." He said, putting his arms out.

I pushed them away. "No, don't touch me. This was a mistake, Colby. I left for a reason." I was
almost out the door.

"Don't come see me. Don't call me. Don't even think about me. I'm leaving." I slammed the door shut and ran down the stairs, my eyes brimming with tears.

I blocked out everything other than my desire to get home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well damn.😬

Hope y'all liked it! Make sure you vote and leave a comment!❤️

Note: if you have ever asked me for an imagine, trust me. You are on my list and I will get to you. I promise!👌🏻

~Ellie✌🏻