#30 | Video Games

Hii guys! Vote, comment, and check out this imagines song!

^🙌🏻Bc Lana Del Rey is goals🙌🏻^

This one is for colbybrockisbae625 !
Hope you love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

I sat on the couch and got comfortable, assuming I would be here for quite a while. After all, Sam was in Kansas for the week and Leyla was hanging out with David and the gang, for one of their crazy vlogs.

Before getting too comfortable, though, I made a trip to the kitchen to grab a few snacks. When I finally got settled, I began to play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Today was gonna be one of those chill, never-leaving-this-couch kind of days. Finally, after a stressful week, all I wanted to do was sit here, play videos, and relax.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of keys jingling outside of my door.

Sam came home early?

Not quite. "Honey, I'm home!" Leyla called out, giggling, as she opened the door to the apartment. She walked in, left her keys on the counter, and opened the fridge.

"Oh hey, babe." I greeted her, not taking my eyes off the game. "I thought you were coming back later at night?" I asked, remembering that she wasn't supposed to be back until maybe 7:30 pm.

"Yeah, we were supposed to be vlogging at the mall today but we ended up getting enough footage in David's Tesla because..." she continued explaining as I nodded, and occasionally mhmm'd  to let her know I was listening.

I really was listening. I was paying attention, I swear.

"Babe, are you even listening to me right now?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Yes, babe. I'm a multi-tasker, remember?" I smirked, still looking directly at the game.

She giggled softly and walked over to our room. I continued to play, intensively staring into the screen while violently pressing the buttons on the controller.

"Baaaabe when are you gonna be done?" She yelled out from the room. I pretended not to hear, hoping she'd catch on that it would be a while before I got up to do anything.

I continued to concentrate on the game until, "It's only 2pm. Wanna go out?" She said, walking to the couch.

"Yeah, maybe later, babe." I shrugged as she sat down next to me.

For a moment, all was quiet, except the sound of shooting and grenades coming from the video game. I played, peacefully minding my own business, and clearing my mind from the day to day responsibilities.

Suddenly, Leyla leaned on my shoulder and sighed.

LOUDLY.

I ignore it, of course causing her to do it again.

"Baaabe." She slid down and positioned herself to lay her head on my lap. I raised up the Xbox controller to avoid losing and continued on with my game. "Baaaaaaaaaabe." She sang again.

"Hmm?" I hummed, shooting at everything that moved.

"I'm boredddd." She said, looking up at me.
I kept my eyes on the screen. "And hungryyy." She added, putting a hand on her stomach.

"What do you wanna eat?" I mumbled.

"Food." She said.

"That sounds really good." I said, not even knowing what she had just said. She giggled, still looking up at me. I ignored it and continued to play.

A couple minutes went by and I thought she had fallen asleep. Man, was I wrong. As I continued to focus on the game, I felt a finger on my bottom lip. She began to trace the outline of my lips.

"I will bite you." I joked, my eyes still glued to the screen. She just giggled and pulled on my bottom lip. I mean, if it's keeping her busy, I might as well ignore it.

She stopped for a second, only to raise her finger up to poke my cheek. She went on like this for a solid 10 minutes. Poking my dimples, squeezing my cheeks together, poking my nose... Basically she continued playing with my face for her own amusement. Eventually, she got bored and sat up, her body entirely facing me.

"Are you doneee?" She said, her lips centimeters away from my face. At this point, I could tell she was just trying to distract me. She pressed her lips against my cheek and said, "Colbyyyy". Her voice, obviously muffled.

I groaned slightly, moving my face away from her's. "Yeah, let me just finish one more game, babe."

From the corner of my eye, I could see she was planning something. She leaned on me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and leaving soft kisses on my neck. "Baabe, pay attention to meeee." She whined.

I ignored it, trying to concentrate on the game. She began trailing her lips towards my jaw line, shifting her body more and more onto my lap, messing up my view of the tv screen.  "You're gonna make me lose." I frowned. She giggled and straddled me, sitting on my lap, completely blocking my view.

Stretching out my neck, I groaned, "That's it!" I paused the game, and gave her all the attention she wanted.

"Can I help you?" I asked, calmly, setting down the Xbox controller and placing my hands on her hips.

She blushed, "Pay attention to meeee."

I laughed a little. "You're so adorably annoying."

I pressed my lips against hers, giving her all the  attention in the world.

The attention that she deserved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww! Literally me tho.👌🏻😂❤

Hope you liked it, colbybrockisbae625 !

Vote and comment y'all!

~Ellie✌🏻