#10 | Birthday Cake

Yo I'm finally back in Texas!
Yeah ik ik.
Ellie you haven't updated in forever.
I'M SORRY IM TERRIBLE IK.

Anywayys! Check out this imagine's song!

This imagine was requested by malllloryyyy !
Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

I woke up to an empty bed. Oddly enough, it seems like Mallory had woken up before me.
I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and scrolled through the countless amount of birthday wishes from friends and family. Not seeing a single message from Mallory made me wonder.

Naturally, I got up, assuming she'd be chilling in the living room or eating breakfast. To my surprise, I was home alone. I furrowed my brows at this, wondering where she could be.

I plopped onto the comfortable, leathery couch and shot her a text:

To: Babygirl💘🐨 - Good morning gorgeous.

Minutes later, I got a reply from her:

To: My Loser💙🐨 - Morning Colbs.😊

To: Babygirl💘🐨 - Where'd you run off to, princess?

I asked, missing her already.

To: My Loser💙🐨 - I decided to stock up on food. Sam ate all our Doritos last night :(

She replied casually.

To: Babygirl💘🐨 - Hurry back, I'm lonely :(

I joked, only wanting to be spoiled by cuddles for my 20th birthday. About a half an hour later, Mallory walks in with grocery bags in each hand, so I rush to help her put them away.
Sort of expecting some type of greeting for the special occasion, I put the bags on the counter and awkwardly stood there smiling big.

"Babe don't just stand there. Some of these need to be refrigerated!" she said, continuing to stock up the cabinets.

"Oh!" I scrambled towards the fridge with a few bags.

"Any plans for today?" she asked me, putting her long, blonde hair into a pony tail.

I shrugged, "I-I'm not sure, I mean..." I stuttered, a little confused.

"Good! You can help me clean the apartment today! I've been planning on it for weeks." she cheered.

Clean?

I thought to myself, disappointedly. Hold on. Had she really forgotten my birthday?
"Hey babe, what day is it today?" I said, leaning back on the kitchen counter, my arms crossed, and my gaze focused on reading her blue ocean eyes.

"Um. Monday?" she answered, feeling like she was being interrogated. Damn. My girlfriend for 4 years and 6 months had forgotten my birthday. In all honesty, all I was expecting was a "happy birthday," and lots of special kisses and cuddles. "Well... I'll wash the dishes and you'll vacuum?" she began to scrub the pan that Sam used for pizza rolls. Annoyed, I nodded.

About 30 minutes into our house cleaning spree, I finally decided I had enough for the day. "Babe. Don't you think you're forgetting something?" I turned the noisy vacuum off. She looked around confused.

"Mmm no?" she shrugged.

I shook my head, "Is this even our vacuum?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh that's Brennen's! Our's broke, dummy. Did you forget?" she put a hand on her hip.

"Yep. I guess I'm not the only one who forgets things." I mumbled to myself.

"We should probably take that back now, actually. He probably needs it." She tossed me the keys.

At Brennen's door, I rang the doorbell with one hand and held the vacuum cleaner with the other. Mallory let out a giggle as Brennen unlocked the door. As soon as it swung open, I was welcomed by tons of voices. "SURPRISE!" They all yelled. There I was, holding Brennen's vacuum cleaner as if it were my child, surrounded by all these amazing people who came to celebrate my birthday.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much guys!" I grinned from ear to ear. Soon, Mallory came to my side, giggling like the sneaky little devil she is.

"You didn't think I'd forget did you?" she took the vacuum from my arms and set it down.
"Come with me." she smirked, quickly leading me into one of the rooms and shutting the door behind us. Giggles continued to escape through her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her hips closer.

"What kind of a girlfriend would I be if I forgot about your 20th birthday?" she teased. I kissed the tip of her nose, still speechless about the surprise party she threw me. "Happy birthday, baby." she said before leaning in for a kiss.

Oh, how I loved the way her lips danced on mine. The way her lips fit perfectly into mine. Tasting her was the best birthday present I could ask for. Tasting her drove me wild every single time. She pulled away, fluttering her eyes open and forming a smirk with her lips, only to push me backward onto Brennen's bed. She hovered over my body and sat comfortably on me as she took my hands and placed them on her ass.

"Damn, baby." I said, my voice low and raspy. Our lips collided again and again, only allowing for the sparks between us to spread and turn into a wildfire. And yet, giggles continued to escape from her lips in between kisses. I don't know if I was having a harder time focusing on the way our lips crashed or on the tight grip my hands had on her ass. More giggles...

"I see you want some birthday cake, huh?" she smirked, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Yes, please." I growled, growing anxiously.

Next thing I knew, my face was covered in buttercream frosting and Mallory was dying of laughter. "Mal!" I sat up, as I wiped some off and licked my hands.

She giggled, "you said you wanted birthday cake!" She licked my cheek.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." I sarcastically chuckled as I grabbed some cake from the plate on the nightstand to get her back.

After getting cleaned up, we made our way downstairs. "What do you say we ditch this party and go back to our place?" I winked, joking around.

"Oh, don't worry. I have more surprises for you waiting at home." She bit her lip and winked back. "Enjoy your party." She whispered in my ear before walking off with the sway of a hip to get me a drink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go, malllloryyyy !
I hope you liked it! 🙌🏻

Can't believe my baby is 20 already. Fml. 😭😭😭

Anyway, VOTE and leave comment if you liked it!

Remember! Requests are still open!
DM me your requests guys!

Love you guys! Thanks for 3k!

~Ellie✌🏻