#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)

Here's Part 2 of Gangs & Guns! 😏

{Lukes-Hemmoconda }

You know you love my cliff hangers.😂

Anyway, vote and check out this imagine's song!😍🎶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

My eyelids slowly began to feel light, instead of heavy, as I woke up from the heaviest of slumbers.

As my eyes adjusted to the lights, I first became aware of the cold floor my body laid on. It was hard and lumpy, as if I were on a bed of granite rocks. The smell of weed mixed in with the humidity in the air, proceeding to fully awaken my consciousness.

After my eyes finally focused on the group of men looking down at me, my mind began to recollect memories of the past few hours. As I put the pieces together, my heart started to beat inconsolably out of my chest.

All of my senses were alarmed, quickly causing me to slide backwards until my back completely pressed against the rough, brick wall. The coldness met my skin once again, trailing a single shiver down my spine.

Frightened at the multiple pairs of eyes on me, I tucked my knees into my chest. My eyes closed in on the guy directly across from me, afraid of him getting any closer. They all snickered and sneered, all except for him.

"Well, well, sleeping beauty is awake, how 'bout that?" One of the men said.

"Wh- Who are you?" I managed to get out in barely a whisper. I could feel myself shaking, not from the cold, but from the fear.

I half wondered if maybe there was a slight possibility that I could be dreaming. That I had not yet waken up from last night's dream, and I had not yet taken a foot off my bed.

"We," Another man's voice boomed loudly through the room. "Are your worst nightmare."

I was definitely not dreaming.

Some of the men began to crowd around me more, coming in closer and hovering over my curled up posture. Words couldn't even begin to describe how afraid I was.

"I- I- I have money in the car, if- if that's what you want! I'll give you everything I have, just please! Don't hurt me!" I supplicated, crying and begging for a chance to live.

They laughed and smirked at each other, exchanging looks.

"Forget about it, Brooks. Don't make offers you can't back up. Certainly, if it were just me and you, you'd definitely be giving me what I want. And it'd be you instead of me begging for more, bitch." A tall man shouted, followed by a bunch of hollers and shoves in approval from the group.

"Come on Brock. She's all yours." They stepped back, turning to look at him.

All I could do was shake, terrified and unsure of what would happen next. I was one small female in a room full of hungry, malevolent  males. I followed their gaze, noticing the guy again. I could tell he was younger than the others, and maybe even around the same age as me.

"Fuck her up. Make her regret ever being born." One yelled.

"Fuck her up!" They chanted.

I watched as this so-called Brock guy walked over, standing directly in front of me. He looked down at me, and right away I recognized who those eyes belonged to.

Those were the same pair of cold eyes that stared back at me through the rear view mirror. The same pair of eyes that watched as I was forced into a deep sleep.