#20 | Nightmares

Since the last imagine was really short...
Here's a different one.

Check out this imagines song! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVES BECAUSE BANDS😭❤

Vote/comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

I woke up to agitated murmurs coming from (y/n)'s mouth. I turned around and saw she was cold and in distress. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers on her.

"Baby, wake up." I rubbed her arm and brushed the hair out of her face. She continued to toss and turn.

"(Y/n), you're dreaming, wake up." I shook her gently and she opened her eyes, before immediately flinching and backing up slightly. "Baby, it's just me, Colby." I reassured her calmly, as I pulled her into a warm embrace.

Her breathing was uneven and her heart was beating fast. "It's okay, (y/n). I'm here." I reassured her again, trying to calm her down.

Finally, as she regained consciousness, she told me about her dream. And it completely shattered my heart.

"You- You came home drunk and you just... You just started hitting me. You wouldn't stop until you saw blood." She said, in a soft whimper.

I rubbed my temples in disappointment with one hand, and pulled her into my chest with the other. "And Sam came and called the cops. They took you away and-"

"Hey,"  I interrupted,  "I would never, ever, lay a hand on you. You know that, right?" She nodded as I ran a hand through my hair.

"It was all really scary. And it seemed so real. And you just looked so angry-"

"No matter how mad or annoyed I get, I'd never do that to you, (y/n)."  I interrupted again.  "The last thing I wanna do is hurt you."

She buried her face into my neck.

"You understand that? I'd never do that to you." I said, as serious as I could possibly be. She nodded into my neck as I kissed the top of her head, taking in the smell of her coconut scented shampoo.

"I love you." I said, wrapping my other arm around her.

"I love you, too." She whispered into my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I get really scary/sad nightmares all the damn time so basically I need Colby. FML.

Lol anywayyys don't worry y'all! ALL YOUR REQUESTS WILL GET POSTED ILY❤🙌🏻

~Ellie✌🏻