#2 | Another Girl?

Psst! Don't forget to check out the song I picked for this imagine!^^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

"You're full of shit!" I yelled as I ran my hands through my hair aggressively.

"No? Actually? I'm really not." Colby yelled back, irritatedly. We've been arguing almost all evening. About what? Let's take it back to this morning.

{Flashback to earlier today at Sam's}

It was about 12 pm.
I stopped by Sam's apartment, like I usually did, to drop off some lunch for Colby. I texted him, asking what he was doing, that way I wasn't interrupting anything important.

He texted back:
Nothing much babe. Just chillin.

I opened the front door and noticed the regular set up of camera lights and, of course, his camera for YouTube. Sam was taking a nap on the couch. I looked around and noticed he was on the balcony with that girl that kept asking him to do a YouTube collab for her channel.

Don't get me wrong. I trust Colby, I just... I'm cautious at times. And when it comes to him, I'm selfish. I don't like to share.    I awkwardly made my way over to them and slid the glass balcony door open as I cleared my throat. They looked over, Colby giving me that You're-Not-Supposed-To-Be-Here look.

"Hey!" He grinned, "Babe I didn't know you were coming today." he tilted his head slightly to the left.

"I'm sorry?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hi, I'm Leslie! You must be (y/n)." she said, giving me a tight hug. I looked over her shoulder at Colby as he awkwardly scratched at the back of his neck. We pulled away and it was quiet. It was like Colby knew he had fucked up. He knew he should've just told me.
He knew he shouldn't have hidden it from me.

"Alright well, I guess I'll head back. Here's your food, Colby. Bye, Leslie." I fake smiled.

"Can I have a kiss?" Colby grabbed my arm. He leaned in for a quick kiss and I was on my way without another word.

{Back in normal time: yall's apartment}

Now back at my place, things were getting intense.

"Shooting a collab? Really? Try again." I said, grabbing my large, black, Victoria's Secret bag and throwing it on the bed.

"I don't know what the hell you want me to tell you! Do you, like, want me to make up a story?" he threw his hands out. "And what the hell are you doing?" he yelled, referring to my bag.

"I'm leaving." I opened the drawer as I started throwing clothes in.

"What." he kept on eye on my packing, soothing down his town of voice. "N-no (y/n) you're not leaving. You can't leave!" he winced  his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Watch me. Now you can have alllll the alone time you want with Leslie." I grabbed my bag and sloppily threw it over my shoulder, dropping a shirt as I walked through the doorframe.

"(Y/n)! Don't do this! Are you hearing yourself right now?" He groaned, picking up the shirt and trailing behind me to the kitchen. I said nothing. "(Y/n), please! Can we just talk about this? Why do you have to make such a big deal over stupid things!" he kept going. "Nothing at all?" he stood there, waiting for a response as I drank a glass of water. "You're just gonna accuse me? And-and get mad and leave?" he ran his hand through his hair out of frustration. "God, why do you have to be so damn jealous?!" He yelled.

"Because I fucking love you, asshole!" I accidentally threw my glass, shattering as it hit the floor space between us. I bursted into tears. He stepped back, trying not to step on the broken glass, shards just waiting to be picked up. I groaned.

In shock, he just stood there, unsure of whether to comfort me, or let me be. I knelt down and started to carelessly pick up the pieces of glass, the tears building up and blurring my vision. "Colby, I just-- OW! Shit. Ow oww." Blood started dripping from the side of my hand and Colby was immediately at my side.

"Baby, here." he wrapped a kitchen rag-towel around my hand and took me to the bathroom. He sat me on the sink counter and pulled the first aid kit out. He treated me ever so gently. I watched as he carefully washed out my cut and spread some Neosporin on it carefully. He wrapped gauze around it, making sure the right amount of pressure is applied. "I think you'll live." he said, with a slight side- smile, still concentrated on the gauze tape. I nodded. He took my hands and stared at them saying,
"(y/n) you know I love you too." He looked up, noticing I turner my gaze to the painting on the wall. "Listen, (y/n). Nothing and no one could ever take me away from you. And no matter how much you yell at me, or how many glasses you throw at me, I'm yours. And only yours." he leaned in and grabbed my face. He closed his eyes, letting out a sigh. The cool breath on my lips.

"I'm so sorry, Colby, I--" I started, but a soft pair of lips crashed into mine. He stood in between my legs, as I wrapped them around his waist.

Moments later, we were in our room, in a bed, which was no longer made. "You're mine." I whispered in his ear as he played with my hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO THE FEELS.

You likeee? Too long? Idk help lol

Also notice I added songs for each imagine so don't forget to check that out if that's your thing!

Tell me what y'all wanna see next!❤️

-Ellie✌🏻️