#5 | Detention!

^^Check out this imagine's song!^^

*NOTE- In this imagine you start out as Colby's ex... read to find out what these two get into...*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

"What the hell!" I yelled as my papers went flying and my books fell at my feet.

"Why don't you watch where you're going?" my EX-boyfriend Colby yelled after practically bashing his chest into my face.

"What do you mean! You were texting and ran into me! I was just standing here!" I said irritatedly, as he knelt down and started gathering up my papers into a stack.

"Just get on your knees and help me." he scoffed.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I rolled my eyes and he scoffed again. I gathered my books and picked them up. He handed me my papers and we stood up. "Thanks." I said sarcastically and walked to class. I entered the classroom, just seconds before the bell rang, causing everybody to look over.

"Come on." Colby sighed from behind me.

Wtf.

"Can you stop following me?" I whisper-yelled.

"Dude, no one's following you. I'm in this class." he whisper-yelled back.

"Late!" My teacher yelled, causing me to mentally shoot myself. "Come get your detention slips, you two." she said as she held up two yellow strips in the air. We both grabbed one and went to our seats.

"Thanks a lot." I mumbled.

"My pleasure." he sarcastically said, giving me an obnoxious smile.

After school, we made our ways to the detention room and immediately, we were greeted by Mr. Barlowe, the art teacher.
"You two? Detention?" he asked, not even looking up from the paperwork on the desk.

"Yes, sir." Colby said.

"Go to my art room. There's lots to clean up in there." Mr. Barlowe waved us off.

We left the room and crossed campus to get to the art room. To my surprise, Colby held each door open for me. We looked around. There was paint brushes all over the floor and open paint cans on the tables . Colby's reaction was, "What the fuck? He wants us to clean this mess?" I laughed at him.

"Alright, well I don't wanna get in even more trouble. Let's just clean this place up." I said walking over to the sink. I grabbed a couple of paint brushes at a time and ran them under the faucet stream. He did the same and accidentally elbowed the knob on the faucet, making the water turn boiling hot. As soon as it hit my hands, I flinched and pulled my arms away rather quickly, causing the watered down paint left over on my brushes to splatter on Colby's face. I gasped as he contained himself from murdering me. Trying not to laugh, I put down my brushes, grabbed some paper towel, and blotted his face. "I'm sorry, it was a reflex!" I explained.

Surprisingly, he began to laugh a little. All of a sudden, he grabbed his brush and smeared orange paint all over my cheek. "Now we're even." he said smirking.

I turned around and reached for a jar of blue paint from the shelf behind me. Before I knew it, he already had a jar of pink paint in his hands, ready for me. He dumped the paint at me, and I did the same before we ran in opposite directions. "And that was for getting me a detention!" he yelled in laughter.

About 10 minutes into our paint war, I finally had him cornered. The closer I got, the more he backed up. All of a sudden, he backed up into the shelf, causing it to collapse. All of the glass paint jars broke and spilled onto the floor, creating pool of multicolored paint.

"We. Are. So. Dead." his jaw dropped.

"Nope. You are!" I yelled as I approached him with a can of purple paint.

"Hey, you're gonna--" he shouted as I slipped. He caught me in his arms, causing us to make real eye contact for the first time in months. "Slip." he finished. I regained my balance and awkwardly brushed the hair out of my face. "You okay?" he laughed.

"I'm fine." I rolled my eyes playfully. I caught him stare at my lips and as he got closer, my body began to lose feeling. He dropped his brush and wrapped his right arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I blushed as he licked his lips.

"I've missed this so fucking much." he said before cupping my face in his left hand and kissing me passionately. Taken by surprise, I let out a soft moan. He picked me up and laid me on the paint-flooded table, as he hovered over me.

All of a sudden we heard a door open and slam shut. He jumps off me, quick as hell. I sat up on the table and we looked towards the door.
"GOOD HEAVENS! WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!" Mr. Barlowe gasped in terror.

"Oops?" Colby shrugged his shoulders.

"YOU TWO WILL BE CLEANING THIS UP IN DETENTION ALL WEEK. NOW GET OUT!" he exclaimed as we ran out of there before the consequences worsened.

"I guess we'll just pick up tomorrow where we left off?" Colby winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detention with Colby?
Sign👏🏻me👏🏻up👏🏻now👏🏻plz👏🏻

Make sure y'all check out the song for this imagine!

Leave a comment and let me know what y'all wanna read next!!❤️

-Ellie✌🏻️