#56 | No Reply (pt.2)

Ayeee! 🙌🏻 Here's part #2 of "No Reply!"

Sorry for the cliff hanger 😈😂

Let's get started! Don't forget to vote!

Check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

The next morning, I was awakened by a pair of arms shaking me vigorously.

"COLBY! COLBY! DUDE! GET UP!"

My eyes fluttered open and my body jumped up. I was confused as hell. All I could see was a flustered Sam, pacing in front of me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I shouted.

Sam looked me straight in the eye, and out of his mouth, he mumbled a name.

My girlfriend's name.

My body went numb, and my vision blurred.

"Just get up, get dressed, and we'll go." Sam ran out of my room.

I rushed into the closet, threw on my
light-pink hoodie, and my black, ripped jeans.
I skipped steps, basically jumping down the staircase, as Sam yelled for me to hurry.

As soon as I got in the passenger's seat, Sam sped out of the driveway.

"What the hell happened, Sam?" I asked, trying not to freak out too much.

Sam stuttered, "I- I don't know, Colby! Elton called, and-"

"What did Elton say?!" I shouted, impatiently.

He put a hand up, defensively. "Dude, Colby, I don't know! All I know is Elton told me that we need to meet them at Scott and Todd's place."

"What? Why? Is she okay?" I looked at him, bewildered by the entire situation.

He didn't bother to look up from the road as he sped down the highway. He didn't say a word.

"Sam? Do you know anything? Is there something you aren't telling me?"

"N- No, dude! Colby I swear, I know as much as you but... Elton sounded serious." He glanced at me, then quickly looked back at the road.

My mind ran in circles at 100 miles per hour. Tons and tons of different situations were floating around in my head. My imagination ran wild, as the worst case scenarios flew through my mind.

As we reached the cul de sac, I grew more, and more anxious. I began to open the car door, preparing to hop out.

"Wait until I park, bro. You're gonna bust your ass on the concrete." Sam pulled up to the driveway.

"Guys! Over here!" David and Elton shouted from the front yard waving their hands to get our attention.

I fumbled with the car door nervously, before hopping out. As we approached them, I noticed that David held a wash rag in his hands.  He quickly stashed it into his back pocket.

"Okay, what in the world is going on?" I said, putting my hands above my head.

"Alright. Don't freak out..." David put his hands out, defensively. They were dirty. They looked stained by...