#38 | His Ex

Yo it has been a looong week.
I'm so sorry. asfghjkljdjs 😭😭

Please vote and check out this imagine's song! (<--- IT'S KATRINAAAAA😍)

I love you guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Babe are you ready yet?" Colby called out from the room.

"Almost done!" I shouted back from the restroom as I ran the straightener through my hair once more. "Hey can you come help me?" I shouted as Colby came to the rescue.

"At your service, my queen."

"Can you please straighten the back for me?"

He nodded and stood behind me, as he began to straighten my hair. I giggled.

"Goals." Colby joked. "Alright I'm done. Can we go now?" He crossed his arms and leaned back on the bathroom wall.

I took one more look in the mirror as I sprayed on some perfume. "You look stunning, babe." He smiled through the mirror.

"You think so?" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Mhmmm." He hummed as he hid his face in the crook of my neck, taking in the fragrance of my sweet perfume. "Gorgeous." He spoke into my neck, before leaving a soft kiss on my shoulder.

Instant chills.

"Come on, let's go." He pulled on my waist and walked out the bathroom door, taking me with him.

We arrived at the party at a decent time. Everyone was there already. We walked around, talked to people, then danced. Then ate, then walked around and talked to people some more...

Everything was great. A night of good music and good friends was much needed after such a hectic week.

"Babe, I'm gonna go get us some drinks. I'll be back." Colby said, pointing at the bar. I nodded and continued to talk to our friends, David and Liza.

After some time went by, I realized I'd lost track of time. Twenty minutes had gone by and Colby hadn't returned with our drinks. I excused myself and went to the bar, where I found Sam.

"Hey, have you see Colby?" I asked him. He gave me an unsettling look and pointed towards the patio.

Right away, my attention was directed towards the huge pool. There wasn't a whole lot of swimming, but here was a whole lot of hooking up. I walked through the crowd looking for Colby, when all of a sudden...

"Oh, Colbs, just get in already!"

My eyes spotted Colby and Brennen talking to some girl, who was in the bathtub.

I made my way over and did my best to act oblivious. "Hey, Colby. I'm kinda thirsty, aren't you?" I tried to swallow my attitude.

"Oh right! That's what I was gonna do!" He snapped his fingers.

"I'll get us all drinks, don't sweat it man." Brennen said, walking to the bar inside.