#6 | The Morning After

Check out this imagine's song! ^

{*Also if you're under 13 yr old, don't read this. Unless you wanna lmfao*}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I woke up to Colby's alarm and turned it off, still half asleep. I grabbed the covers and sunk into them again. I felt an arm snake around my waist. I could feel Colby's warm skin through the fabric of my shirt. I rolled on my other side and turned to face him. His eyes fluttered open and a smile formed on his face almost immediately. "Aww, you're up." I said quietly.

"Did you wanna stare at me sleeping?" He asked in a sleepy voice. I nodded jokingly. He laughed softly and started getting up.

I whined, "Nooo baby, stayy a little longerrr!"

He laid back down and joked, "Only because it's you in my bed."

I giggled. "It doesn't get cold? Sleeping shirtless?" I asked as I ran my hand up and down on his chest.

"Nah, not really. It's comfortable, you should try it sometime." He joked as he slipped a hand under my shirt. I got goosebumps at the feeling of his warm touch.

"Should I?" I said smirking.

He slowly pulled off my shirt and said, "yeah you should. See? Better?" He bit his lip. I nodded and pulled up the covers more. I could feel his hands rubbing my sides, gently. I could notice his eyes wandering down to try to sneak a peek under the covers.

"Did you lose something? What are you looking for?" I giggled and grabbed his hands. I trailed them up to the rim of my bra and kept them there to tease him.

"What are you doing to me? And this early in the morning too?" He said, laughing softly.

"Nothing? What am I doing? I can stop if you want.." I said, removing my hands.

"No, it's cool, it's cool." I laughed at his quick response. He bit his lip impatiently. I smirked and kissed him passionately, feeling him caress the skin below my bra. I pulled him on top of me, lifting the covers over us a bit, his body hovering over mine. I bit my lip as I saw his lustful eyes wander over my body. "God you're so sexy..." He said, before quickly colliding his lips into mine, the aggression growing stronger and stronger. His lips trailed down to my neck and his hands wandered up onto my chest.

I could feel my body tingling as my body let out a deep breath. His hands slightly grabbing my chest and his lips softly tugging on the skin on my neck. I let out a soft moan that only he could hear. His lips trailed down to my cleavage as my hand ran through his hair. My back slightly arched up involuntarily as his tongue found its way to my cleavage, along with his lips softly sucking on the skin not covered by my bra. His hand stayed on the opposite side, while his other hand made its way to my thigh, pulling it so that it wraps around his body.

His tongue explored all that was uncovered by the material of my bra, and soon after, it trailed down to my stomach, giving me chills. I pulled my arms back to hold on to the pillow as I felt him kissing and sucking down to the area under my belly-button, gently. I bit my lip at the feeling of his tongue sliding under the rim of my pajama shorts and his hands rubbing my thighs as he starts slipping my shorts off.

I start getting anxious at the feeling of his lips kissing my v-line. He starts trailing up again all the way to my neck while grabbing my boob, almost squeezing it. I grabbed his face and aggressively kissed him, letting our tongues meet and play around.

I could feel 'him' through his basketball shorts. "Damn..." I said in between breaths. His grip on my boob getting a bit stronger. I let out a soft moan in between kisses and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me on top without breaking the kiss. His hands trailed down to my back, and then down to my ass, grabbing it a little harder. I broke the kiss after  tugging on his bottom lip softly with my teeth.

I looked down and saw exactly how 'excited' he was. I bit my lip and slightly blushed. I leaned down again grinding my body against all of him, feeling 'him' grow anxiously under me. I whispered everything I wished I could do to him in his ear, only exciting him even more. I left gentle kisses on his neck and jawline, and got up. He licked his lips and bit them as I walked into the bathroom to shower, saying, "Good morning, baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yikes THERE YA GO! 🙌🏻

Poor Colby. He probably followed her into the shower after lmfaoo.

Alright leave a comment! Let me know what y'all wanna read next!❤️

-Ellie✌🏻️