#69 | Gangs & Guns (pt.3)

After about 2 years... here it is. 👀

Wow I guess good things come to those who wait? I... I am so sorry.😂

All I have to say is HI I'm back and the university life kinda sucks man. I have zero time for myself and I'm losing my marbles. 🤠

I'd love to answer all of your questions about my return/my writing/etc on the authors note I posted just this week!!❤️

As always, don't forget to check out this imagine's song! (my fave😍🎶)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"She'll need to speak if she wants to keep her life." Cole Brock pointed the gun directly at me, slowly coming closer.

Everyone else stepped back, taken aback by his actions. Everyone who had previously called him a pussy ate their words.

I regained the small bit of strength I had left and held my back against the wall, trembling and lightheaded.

He held the gun pointed towards me and barely turned to the other men. There was rage in his eyes now, vengeful and wicked. He pulled out the keys to my car and tossed them over to the taller man. "Go pick up her car. We don't want any suspicions." He firmly commanded.

They agreed. "Don't kill her until she tells you what you want to know." The tall man smirked, calmly walking out with everybody else.  "And don't pussy out. Don't disappoint our father again you little bitch." He mumbled.

"I won't, Gage." Cole refused to take his stare away from me until he heard the door close.

{Colby's POV}

I turned quickly to make sure Gage was gone.
I walked over and locked the door while simultaneously putting the gun in the back of my jeans. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

I began pacing the room, trying to figure out how to approach this situation. Trying my hardest not to look down at her, my thoughts began to trigger my anxiety more and more.

"Who are you?" Molly asked, her voice trembling.

Ignoring her, I continued to pace along the wall, trying to convince myself I should just shoot her and get it all over with.

"What the fuck is this?" She cried in fear.

I lifted my arms and held my fingertips against my temples, attempting to focus. Clearly, I was unfit for thing. I wasn't a natural born killer like the rest of my family. What is this? Who am I?

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She shouted, causing me to snap out of it and react accordingly.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm thinking!" I yelled.

Molly flinched as I immediately spun around, grabbing my gun and pointing it at her once again. She shut her eyes and waited for a bullet to shoot through the barrel.

To be honest, so did I.  There was no way in hell I'd do it myself.

"Tell me where the money is. Where the fuck do y'all hide it?" I demanded, watching her hold her breath in.

As I looked down at her shaking in fear, my knees began to feel weak.

What am I doing?

I took a small step backward and sat down, lowering my head into my hands, which rested over my knees. I rubbed my forehead, trying to process what my hands were capable of.