#66 | Stargazing

Hey guys!❤️

This ones for mylovingashton ! ❤️

Hope you enjoy this cute imagine!

Don't forget to vote & check out this imagine's song song! 🎶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

"I really wish the weather was warm enough to go to the beach again." Emma frowned, looking at old polaroid photos of us at the beach.

"Soon enough it'll be hot outside again, and you'll be complaining about the heat." I chuckled.

"We want what we can't have, huh?" She breathed out, looking at the pictures.

"True that." I nodded, propping my elbow up on the couch and resting my head on my hand.

Suddenly an idea came to me as she began pinning all of the photos back up on the wall.

"Although... It doesn't need to be warm out to go to the beach." I smiled, putting all of my ideas together.

She looked at me, trying to figure out what I had in mind. "You only make that face when you know something I don't." She laughed, softly.

"Shhh! Don't ruin it." I quickly stood up and walked over to our room. I put on my blue hoodie and grabbed her a sweater as well.

"What's this for?" She grabbed the sweater from me when I came back into the living room.

"We..." I grabbed my car keys, "Are going to the beach."

"But it's literally like 50 degrees outside, babe. And it's getting late." She looked at the weather app on her phone.

"Sooo?" I smiled, jiggling the keys in the air. "Come on, let's go." I took the sweater and put her head through the hole, laughing a little.

She poked both of her arms through and fixed her hair. "If you say so." She laughed.

"Go to the car and I'll meet you there. I just have to get a few things before we go." I walked back into our room as she made her way to the parking lot.

I grabbed two blankets, then went to the kitchen to pack some snacks. Quickly, I took oreos, pop-tarts, Doritos, and some sodas, putting them into a big bag.

With that, I made my way down to the car and drove off with Emma.

The small, two-hour road trip to Santa Monica beach consisted of loud singing and constant laughing.