#57 | The Haunted & The Haunting

Hey! This was requested by needsarealitycheck !

OH and in this imagine the two of you will start out as best friends...read to find out what happens!

{Btw, all of you OG readers, who have been waiting patiently are the absolute best! I have the most amazing readers. I read all of your comments, I really do. You guys are hilarious. 😂 I love y'all!}

Make sure to vote and check out this imagine's song! ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"JADE! DID YOU BORROW MY LEGGINGS?" My roommate Katrina shouted from her room.

I laughed, remembering that I never gave those back to her. I kind of stole them one night when my leggings were in the wash. Perks of having a roommate with cute clothes.

"YEAH, THEY'RE IN HERE!" I said, loud enough for her to hear me.

She walked over to my room. "Thank God. I thought I left them at the boys' house when I spent the night with Sam."

"Nope, just me." I said, handing them to her.

"Oh, by the way, Colby texted me. He told me to tell you to answer his texts." Kat said, laughing a little.

"What texts? He hasn't.... Oh, my bad." I laughed, checking my phone.

"Better get dressed! That boy has plans." She said, opening my closet.

"Oh God." I shook my head, reading all 13 of his missed texts.

"Is it a daaate?" Kat smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed, starting to text him back.

"Shut up, we're just friends. He's like my brother!" I laughed, rolling my eyes and shrugging my shoulders.

Katrina always claimed he was into me. Hard to believe, though, at least for me. He and I had been really close friends for quite a while now. Ever since Katrina introduced me to the guys, Colby and I hit it off right away, and boom. Instantly partners in crime.

"Yeah. Ookay, fam. If that's what you wanna call it." She grabbed a couple of outfits and laid them out on my bed.  "What's he saying?"

"He's saying that he wants me to come with him to explore this creepy forest in Santa Monica." I scrolled through, to show her the picture he sent to me.  "Look."