#24 | Shooting Star

Today's my 17th birthdayyy!🤘🏻😊

Don't forget to vote, comment, and check out this imagine's song!

This imagine was requested by SamandColby4ever ! Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"YOU JUST HAD TO EAT ALL THE COOKIES DIDN'T YOU, BABE?!" I yelled from the kitchen, opening and searching through all the cabinets.

"It was Sam." Colby laughed innocently at my crazy desperation for chocolate chip cookies.

"No. You stole the cookies that were in this jar. Admitting is the first step." I said, holding up one finger in the air.

"Fine," he crossed his arms and smirked.
"I, Colby Brock, am a cookie thief."

We laughed. "There you go!" I said as he grabbed his keys and signaled towards the door. I tilted my head slightly to the right and asked where we were going?

He joked, "Shhhhh, don't tell my girlfriend. It's a surprise." He winked at me as he held the door open.

"Uh oh... What trouble are you gonna get us into tonight, Brock?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"What part of it's a surprise don't you get?" He said, as we exited the apartment. Oh Colby. What nocturnal adventures do you have in store for us tonight?

The car ride consisted of Colby and I singing loudly along to My Chemical Romance and Twenty One Pilots songs. For one minute, I actually started to believe that tonight would be a normal night.

"Here, babe. Put this blindfold on." Colby said, reaching in the backseat for something and handing it to me.

Nope. Normal doesn't exist in Colby's vocabulary.

"Colby, this is a sock." I held it up as he started laughing.

"Just put it on." We both laughed as I took the sock and placed it over my eyes so I could no longer see.

As we arrived, I could hear the familiar sound of waves crashing on the shore. The ocean spray made it evident that we were at the beach. As Colby carefully got me out of the car, he removed the sock and replaced it with his hands instead.

"Don't peek." He whispered excitedly, as the salty sea breeze blew my hair back. I nodded, unable to contain a grin. "Alright, now jump on my back." He said, positioning himself so that I could hop on. I did as told and he began taking me to our destination.

After a bit of traveling, he finally let me down. I kept my eyes closed until he spoke, "Alright. Open your eyes, princess."

I fluttered my eyes open to reveal a beautiful nighttime picnic under the starry night. There were candles, blankets, speakers, and lots of food. A bag of Chipotle sat in the middle of the picnic mantel, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, out walks Sam with a box of chocolate chip cookies.

"COOKIES!" I grinned from ear to ear. "Uhh, I mean... SAMMYYY!" I corrected myself as we all laughed.

"I've been waiting by the pier for 20 minutes. Not cool, guys." Sam joked, putting down the cookies.

"Sorry, dude. She was looking for those cookies." Colby pointed at the box of cookie. Quickly, he plugged in his phone and pressed shuffle on one of his Spotify playlists.

"Well, my name is Samuel Golbach and I'll be your server tonight. Just let me know if you need anything else." Sam smiled. I giggled as Colby and I sat down at our picnic.

"You did all this?" I said as I began to eat my Chipotle rice bowl.

"Well, Sam helped too, but basically yeah." He smiled, unwrapping his burrito.

"Aww! Babe you're always doing crazy things for me." I blushed.

As the night went on, Sam clocked out for the night and headed home, leaving the two of us laying under blankets, and under the stars.

"Alone at last." Colby breathed out a laugh, pulling me onto his chest and rubbing my back. "I wish we could do this every night." He said, before softly kissing my forehead.

"Even if we did, no two nights with you could ever be the same. You're just full of surprises aren't you?" I giggled as I traced little circles on his chest.

Suddenly, he gasped, pointing up at the sky. "Look! It's a shooting star!"

"Hurry! Make a wish!" I closed my eyes.

"I don't need to. I got it all right here." He said as his soft lips brushed against mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw my heart has melted!

I hope you liked it, SamandColby4ever !

Make sure you vote and comment!

~Ellie✌🏻