#70 | Bet On Me

Two uploads in the last two weeks? Who is she??? 😂

Welcome back to your regularly scheduled programming!😎

This request is by Anna. My DMs are FLOODED so I won't be @-ing many of you for now, at least.

I'll be looking through DMs this week and thinking about the date I'll be opening requests back up. Thanks for your patience!❤️

Don't forget to vote and listen to this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"Stop that, you're making me laugh!" I giggled as Colby and Jake joked around.

"Oh no! Her concealer is gonna crease!" Jake mocked me, immediately receiving a smack on the back of the head from me.

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Shut up. My concealer doesn't crease because my setting powder never disappoints."

"Yeah, that's true. Because she sprays herself with cooking spray!" Colby nodded at Jake, giving him a playful smirk.

"Setting spray, babe." I laughed at his failed comeback.

Jake chuckled, "Dumbass."

"What time is it?" I shifted around on my side of the blanket as a group of students walked past us, towards the doors to enter the school. We were sitting at our spot, outside on the courtyard of our college campus, taking advantage of the sunshine and the spare time in between our classes.

"You have like 10 minutes before Stats class." Colby leaned back as he checked his phone for the time.

Jake nodded as he looked over Colby's shoulder. "Yeah, loser. Colby and I still have like half an hour until our class." He stuck out his tongue.

I began to gather my things while simultaneously flipping him off. Suddenly, a blonde, petite girl passed by with a latte in one hand and her phone in the other. The strong scent of her perfume trailed behind her, causing the three of us to keep our eyes on her as she entered the building.

"Woah, is that-" Jake sat up into a criss-crossed legs position.

I turned to the boys, not knowing who this girl was, or why we were all so amused by her existence. Colby looked away, shaking his head.

"Probably, but who cares." He shrugged, scrolling through his phone and trying to seem as least interested as he could.

"What! I wanna know. Who's that?" I tilted my head at Jake.

Jake looked over at Colby, then at me, then back at Colby. "She's... uh. I think that's Macy? She was our best friend in middle and high school."

"She was horrible. We just wanted to fit in and she used us." Colby added, still scrolling.

"Yeah... I guess she uh... had a way of making us all do crazy things." Jake smirked at me, lifting one of his brows and holding in a laugh.

I looked between the two, confused about this inside joke. "Huh?"

Colby whipped his head at Jake, elbowing him and squinting his eyes. "Bro."

"What!" Jake put a hand up, surrendering.

"Colby?" I crossed my arms, feeling out of the loop.

"It's nothing, cutie." He pulled the backpack out of my hands, pulling me in closer for a kiss. "He's just being dumb." He kissed my cheek, emphasizing the word dumb.