#25 | 6am

Don't worry guys I'm working on all your requests! They'll be up soon.

Vote, comment, and check out this imagine's song.

This was requested by 5SecondsOfLukas
Hope you love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Colby's POV}

"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!" All my friends chanted at a group of girls getting shit-faced wasted. I feel bad for whoever gets to drive them home.

"Come on, Colby! Here, bottoms up!" Brennen said as he handed me a shot, taking one as well. I quickly drank it to avoid further pushing.

Don't get me wrong.

I like to have fun with friends. I'm just not a big party kind of guy. Specially when they get this wild. Then again, I should've known better. After all, this is David Dobrik's party.

Slightly uninterested, I scanned the room, looking for Sam. Someone sober would be nice to talk to. Of course, he was busy though. He was sitting on a couch with Katrina on his lap, as they talked to friends.

Oh well.

I made my way over to the kitchen to pour myself another drink. My attention was quickly drawn to a girl on her tip-toes, trying to reach into the cupboard. "Fuck." She whispered to herself as she jumped up, hoping to grab a cup.

I laughed to myself, walking up besides her. "Here I got it. Don't hurt yourself." I chuckled as I effortlessly grabbed a cup for her and set it on the counter.

"Thanks." She laughed and started pouring a bit of Malibu rum into her cup. I put my cup next to hers so she'd pour me some as well.

We simultaneously turned around as everyone chanted. Heath and Zane were now dancing on the table as David, Scotty, and Gabby vlogged. "Yikes." The girl next to me said as she took a sip.

"Bored too, huh?" I asked as she nodded. "Well, that makes two of us."

"Is every party like this?" She asked, laughing at Gabby, who was now twerking with Zane and Heath.

"No, definitely not. Once in a while things tend to get a bit crazy but, uh... Wait. Are you new?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the left.

"Yeah, I'm Liza's new roommate." She nodded, smiling. "Oh, and my name is Autumn!"

"Nice to meet you, Autumn, I'm Colby." I smiled back, looking down at her. She was honestly gorgeous. How come I never even knew of her existence? Suddenly, a great idea came to mind. "Wanna get out of here?"

"You mean, like, ditch the party?" She asked, her eyes longing for adventure. "I don't know..." She turned to look at Liza.

"Come on. I know you want to!" I nudged her with my elbow, as I smirked devilishly.

She rolled her eyes playfully, showing off her dimples. "Fine, come on. But Liza can't find out about this!"

"Don't worry. Follow me." I grinned as we made our way through the crowd, towards the door.

"Woah... Leaving so fast, dude?" Brennen stopped Autumn and I at the door.

"She's um... Not feeling that great, man. A few too many drinks, you know what I mean?"
I improvised as Autumn played along.

"I'm feeling just wonderful, Colby, you big fat liar!" She slurred her words and acted drunk, as she poked my nose for dramatic effect.

Brennen nodded and let us go, "Do what you gotta do, man."