#39 | Please Change

What's up!🖤

This one's for Bella!

I lost your dm so I don't know your username.😭 But since you're still on my list I wasn't gonna just skip you girl.

Anyway, enjoy! Vote, and check out this imagine's song!🖤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

Tonight, we were going a party in Beverly Hills with all the former Vine stars. It was a big deal to everyone there, especially with Vine dying and all. I took my time getting ready, making sure I looked my best.

After doing my hair and makeup, I walked over to the closet. Colby was laying on the bed, waiting patiently on his phone. It was 6:30 pm and we still had an hour and a half until it was time to go.

I stood in the closet, scanning through the different outfits I could choose from. As soon as I picked a dress off the hanger, Sam walked into our room.

"You guys almost ready? We should get some sushi before the party." Sam asked.

"Yeah, almost." I called out from the closet.

Colby laughed and sat up. "Sorry buddy, that means she'll be ready in a few hours in girl language."

"Alright, while she gets ready and does her womanly things, maybe you can help me with editing this weeks Youtube video?" Sam pointed towards the living room.

Colby and I laughed as they both went to the living room and sat on the couch with their laptop.

I put on a black, tight dress. The one I had not worn yet.

I stepped out of the closet and looked in the mirror, smiling at my reflection

I stepped out of the closet and looked in the mirror, smiling at my reflection. I looked at every angle, making sure I looked okay, and went over to the guys.

"Queeeen!" Sam clapped.

Colby looked up, doing a double-take. "Damn." He said, biting his lip.

"Thank youuu." I blushed, as Sam got up and made me do a 360° turn to show off my outfit.

"Wait, woah. Babe, don't you think that's a little too... I don't know. Revealing?" Colby said as Sam sat back down.

I looked down at myself, confused.

"I think she looks fine, bro." Sam said, putting the lap top back on his lap.