Ain't nothing Wrong

Cayden and Te'ambrah pratically hung out all day long. They had been out to eat, shopping and now they were just cruising the streets of their old projects in Cayden New 2016 Black Acura truck that he had just purchased a couple weeks ago. Te'ambrah was enjoying the nice quiet ride as the warm summer air blew through her hair. 

They sat silently until he finally decided to break the silence. "So how was life for you since you been gone"? "It was fair I guess I went to a decent school didn't really hang with people only my cousin and Destiny the girl in our dance crew that you met last night". 
He glanced at her before focusing back on the road," Did you really miss us"? He asked, letting out a small chuckle. She smiled "I meant what I said at the club".
 He nodded his head, continuing to drive. "Any boyfriends or anything"?
Shaking her head "nope no boyfriend". 

He laughed causing her to look at him wildly. "What's so funny"? "Oh, nothing I just find that hard to believe". "Don't, it just wasn't on my mind to be with nobody" she said looking away. "So what about you"? 
"I've been with females, but never really had a relationship." He admitted as he concentrated on the road. "Why not"? She asked curiously. Cayden glanced at her then back on the road as he shoved his shoulders. Truth be told Cayden couldn't date because he felt as nobody could fill Te'ambrah's spot. Even though they were never really official he knew where his heart was and that was with Te'ambrah. It was like when she left he took her heart and she took his because neither one of them could fully move on and let go.

Flashback in the past-

Late Night, Young Te'ambrah and Cayden sat at the park on the swings talking while they watched Poppi, Gia, and Shotta play basketball at the court. Young Cayden and Te'ambrah locked eyes and smiled at each other. "I really do like you Te," said Cayden. She began to smile harder revealing red cheeks "I like you too". 

He chuckled "Your the one I wanna marry, grow old with and have a bunch of little babies running around" they both laughed. "I kind of got our whole future mapped out For real," he said with a determined facial expression. For a moment they sat there staring at each other until Cayden leaned in to kiss her lips. It was like sparks flew everywhere between the two of them. When the crew noticed them kissing they couldn't help, but to stop and cheer them on as they all were happy for them.

                                        Flashback over-

They pulled up at a beautiful Three-story brick home that damn near made Te'ambrah's eyes bulge out her head "whose place is this"? She'd seen beautiful, hell she lived in beautiful with her aunt and cousin, but in her eyes was beyond beautiful for it to be in the hood of their old neighborhood which wasn't the best block to live on. Beings though the crew had mad respect in the streets, their would never be any problems coming their way.

"Me, Poppi and Shotta brought it a couple years ago and got it rebuilt so basically the we all live here". Te'ambrah nodded her head very impressed. "Its nice". "Yeah, I like to think I have good taste at everything" Cayden added while staring her up and down with one eyebrow raised causing her to smile hard.
"Okay, Mister if you say so". They got out the car and headed inside. Once they got inside, they were having a little kickback with a few other people they were close with in da hood. Shotta and Poppi were shooting dice with a couple other niggas while smoking a blunt.
 Shotta slapped hands with Cayden greeting him and hugged Te'ambrah. Checking her surrounding she saw a lot of faces, she noticed that Destiny and Krissy were sitting with Gia. There was food and drinks set up on the table along with some alcoholic beverages. Gia walked over to Te'ambrah greeting her with a hug "Hey baby I was wondering when you were gonna show up" She said letting go of the hug.

 "Well you know how Cayden is".
"Indeed I do slow as hell, Come on I have to show you someone," Gia said taking Te'ambrah by the hand leading her to a bedroom upstairs. When she opened the door she noticed a little girl sitting on the floor watching cartoons.
 "Oh god she pretty" Te'ambrah whispered walking over to the little girl. The little girl looked up at Te'ambrah and smiled causing Gia to smile. "Is this ya daughter"? Gia nodded her head yes "Me and Shotta had her that year we got together, she's five now". 

Looking down at the child Te'ambrah couldn't help, but notice she had Shotta's caramel complexion and hair, but her mother beautiful dimples. "What's her name"? Te'ambrah asked kneeling down hugging the child.
Gia clears her throat a little before speaking "Her name is Te'ambrah Marie, but for short we call her Te'marie" she confessed in a soft voice tone causing Te'ambrah to almost fall back off her feet.
 She looked up at Gia with a sad expression instantly feeling guilty. "Whoever has a child first name them after one another" they both said at the same time. "You stuck with our bet" said Te'ambrah. Gia smiled "How could I not, you're my best friend". Te'ambrah kissed Te'marie cheek then her and Gia exit the room leaving her watching cartoon.
They had enjoy the rest of the night as they partied until it was almost time for the sun to come up. Let alone everybody was either drunk or tipsy.

Back at the hotel, Cayden walked Te'ambrah up to her room, she put the key in to unlock the door. "I still don't understand why you didn't want to stay with me at the house," Cayden said calmly causing Te'ambrah to face him. 
He caught her by surprise as she licked her lips nervously "it's not like that, but I need to sleep this liquor off If you know what I mean".
 He stared at her with low eyes and that smile she once began to fall in love with all over again appeared "It was because they couldn't be you". 

She gave him a confused look before he spoke again. "You asked me why I couldn't be in a relationship and I'm telling you it was cause they couldn't be you" Cayden finally admitted from their conversation earlier. 
Te'ambrah felt as though her breath was taking away in a good way as he leaned in a kissed her, She didn't stop him though, in fact, she joined in kissing him back. Once they let go of the kiss, Cayden rubbed the side of her face sending chills down her body "Hit me up when you wake up" And with that, he started to walk away. 

Te'ambrah stood there collecting her thoughts as she stepped in the hotel door, but came to her right mind by stepping back out calling after him. Once he stopped and faced her, she said softly "I never said you had to leave though".
He walked up to her causing her to become nervous "You don't want me to leave?"
She bite down on her bottom lip and looked in his eyes "I'm saying I want you to stay with me tonight" she stated in a low voice. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her back inside the room while kissing her lips softly.