New Start

Author's pov

Destiny, Krissy and Te'ambrah entered a big dance studio building. They looked around amazed at the fact that this was all theirs. Thanks to aunt Lauren talking to the owner Benny who had it up for sale. She paid him full payment plus a little more,because she believed in what the girls wanted to do and supported them a hundred percent.
"Yo can believe this place is ours"Destiny said looking around the gigantic studio with glass mirrors on the walls.
Krissy admired her body frame in the mirror and how gorgeous she was.
"Nice to meet you guys" said Benny coming around the corner. He was a light brown slender male in his late forties with a gray patch in the front of his head.
Te'ambrah faced him, removing her sunglasses. "Hello Benny nice to meet you I'm Te'ambrah"she stated shaking Benny's hand.

Benny smiled "Nice to meet you Te'ambrah... I use to watch you dance when you were little you were amazing girl".
She smiled and stepped back to introduce the others. "This is my cousin Krissy and Destiny".
Krissy and Destiny both shook Benny's hand.
"I'm happy that you all like the place and if you need me to do any touching up just let me know here's my number" he said pass Te'ambrah his business card.

"Other than that the place is yours so enjoy" and with that he shook there hands once again then he left out.
The girls jumped for joy excited about the new start they were heading for in the future, let alone aunt Lauren looked out for them even more. She got them a nice three bedroom apartment in the suburbs of Chicago and offered to pay the rent for six months til they got themselves together. With that they were pretty much straight.

Back in Cayden's room things was getting steamy with him and Te'ambrah. He laid her back on the bed removed all her clothes, planting soft kisses over her body. She closed her eyes and let out soft moans as her body trembled. This was the first time she has ever been so passionate with anybody. He kissed down in between her thighs before going straight to her love box. She gasped for air, as he ate her up like it was his last meal. Her body shook uncontrollably letting him know that she was reaching her peek. Right before she was about to cum he stopped,removing his clothes climbing on top of her. Once she looked down and seen what he was working with, she became nervous and second guessing what an was about to do.
Cayden was stacked like a horse down there, she just knew in her mind she was ready to do serious damage to her body. He got comfortable between her legs ready to enter her until she stopped him...
"Wait" she said low.
"What's wrong Te" he said her in a low deep tone.
"Im...im Just a little nervous".

He smiled halfway already knowing why she was nervous "It's okay, you wanna wait"? He said about to climb off her.
Te'ambrah shook her head no taking a deep breath.
"I got you baby" he said locking his arms under hers while kissing her lips softly, preparing to enter her. When he stuck the tip in it instantly took her breath away feeling nothing, but pain. She wiggled a little,letting out a painful moan. Even though she felt pain she didn't wanna stop, she just wanted to feel the pleasure.
After he slowly pushed the rest of him inside of her the pain turnt into pleasure. She loosen up her legs as he slowly stroked her insides.
"It still hurt"? Cayden asked.

Te'ambrah shook her head no giving Cayden fully access to pick up his speed. By then she moaned out loud while he continued to beat up causing her to have muliple orgasms back to back.
Te'ambrah was on cloud nine while he deep stroked her for what felt like a hour. Once he was done he rolled over on the side of her, pulling her body close to him.
"You good"? He asked as she continued to paint lightly.
She nodded her head and closed her eyes.
Cayden kissed her forehead before hearing light snores coming from her indicating that she was sleep. Not long after that he was knocked behind her. He finally got his baby, his girl, his lover to himself finally never wanting to let her go.