Your My Family Anyway...

Things had changed over the last few months. Te'ambrah and Cayden of course started a real relationship and couldn't be happier. Not only did they start one, but Poppi and Krissy were now dating. Destiny started talking to a girl she met at the club the night they first performed there and they started dating. I know you thinking wait...what she's gay yes she's gay she came out with it not to long after they decided to stay. Shotta and Gia were still remaining strong in there relationship of course and Te'ambrah got to spend more than enough time with her godchild Te'marie.

Everything was going so good so far,even Ashlei was around more often which made Te'ambrah some what complete. Her and Ashlei for sure were two different people, Ashlei was more of a party street girl who was tryna settle down with her boyfriend. Te'ambrah on the hand only clubbed when it had something to do with them performing other than that she was in the house or in the studio. " I'm confused,why are you just now deciding to move in with ya boyfriend"? asked Ashlei as she watched Te'ambrah pack up a duffle bag.

"I've been staying with Cayden I just didn't move my stuff there. I got his truck today just so I could do it" she said moving around in the room gathering the rest of her belongings. "Oh yeah he must really love you cause you wouldn't be driving my brand new truck"Ashlei let out a chuckle as she began helping her sister pack up. Destiny walked into Te'ambrah's room and stood in the doorway. "You really leaving me too"? She asked calmly. "Come on des' its not like that, plus me and Krissy are barely here anyway. "That's my point Te'ambrah, I feel left alone were pose to be a team remember" Destiny said with a little base and seriousness in her voice.
"Chill out Destiny they in love shawdy plus you be at ya girlfriend house most of the time too"Ashlei said laughing. Te'ambrah looked at Destiny and smiled "Des' we're still a team and we still got our studio meet up times and ya ass can always come over to the house and chill with us it's just we wouldn't be living together that's all. Besides look at it on the bright side though now you can enjoy ya girlfriend in the house alone without me and Krissy in ya way" Te'ambrah said as hugged Destiny giving her a peck on her cheek.

"See you later boop" Te'ambrah said lastly before exiting the almost empty room with Ashlei close behind her. Destiny was so use to being with Te'ambrah and Krissy that the depart was kind of hurting her. When you seen them you seen them all and now since they decided to stay here in Chicago Destiny felt like she was being counted out and she wasn't liking it at all. Jealousy was taking over destiny and sooner or later it would show because she wasn't too good with hiding her feelings from them.
On the way back Cayden and the crew's house Te'ambrah and Ashlei geeked about old times. Ashlei just enjoyed the time getting to be around her sister and no her more. When they were younger Ronda didn't really keep them together so now was there time. "So how is you and ya boyfriend doing"?Te'ambrah asked Ashlei while focusing on the road.
Ashlei smiled with a thinking face for a moment "We're good, better than ever. He gave me that real love i never had you know". Te'ambrah nodded happily "That's great, you know I was hoping soon there would be a wedding or maybe I don't know a baby"said Te'ambrah causing both of them to laugh. "Nah, I'm not quite ready for all that yet" Ashlei admitted.

"Why not y'all been together for years, and I mean years". "You know, the life I'm living right now is good it's not so complicated and I'm not ready for the complications" Ashlei said seriously. "You really think getting married and having a baby is complicated" Te'ambrah asked still smiling, but yet so confused. "Yeah I do"Ashlei chuckled.
Te'ambrah shook her head "Dude your such a boy, I thought niqqas say shit like this". "I know, I know I should have been born a dude because my mentality is just like one". Te'ambrah shook her head at her sister once again with a smile still on her face " You ain't never lied".
Silence grew in the truck, but not before it was broken by Ashlei. "You know we had a dinner at my house about two weeks ago and I invited mom". Te'ambrah chuckled "You got to be fucking kidding me right" she laughed out loud.

Ashlei looked at Te'ambrah with a straight face, waiting for her to take her serious. Te'ambrah picked up and her smile faded. She glanced at Ashlei before looking back at the road. "Oh shit your not playing". "No I'm not, she's coming along honestly and after we talked a few months ago I decided to give her a second chance ". "Since when do you call her your mother"?
Ashlei looked at Te'ambrah for a minute before she answered softly "Since now".
"Are you really serious Ash"? "I'm so serious Te' at the end of the day she is our mother and regardless of her mistakes I still love her". "Well I don't forgive her and I don't need her in my life, I've been doing so good for these past few years with our her in my life and I don't need her now" Te'ambrah spoke harshly as she shoved her shoulder.
Ashlei sighed "I know your angry I know you are and I warned her that this would happen years ago, but sis you gotta let that hate go. Ronda knows what she did was wrong, but we have to forgive her" Ashlei said calmly. "You have to forgive her I don't, she was the main reason I didn't wanna come back here. I didn't want to bump into her".
Te'ambrah was Really hurt from how Ronda treated them back in the day and just because Ashlei was ready to up and forgive her didn't mean that she had to. "All I'm saying Te is we all make mistakes that we have to live with. I could have did more as a sister but I wasn't stable enough to take you in,we all make mistakes and you right I do have that choice of forgiving her and I did.Even though we live two different lives I love you your my family, but word of advice forgive her and love her next time you look up she could be gone in a blink of an eyes" she snapped her fingers and continued " And this time it might not be because of her" Ashlei said looking up at Te'ambrah serious.

It was nothing left to say, Te'ambrah continued to drive taking in everything her sister had just said to her. Maybe Ashlei was right after all she was the older sister who tried not to led Te'ambrah in the wrong direction. While Ashlei was the emotional, forgiving one Te'ambrah was the total opposite and she didn't see anything wrong with how she carried her emotions.
Later on that night Cayden and Te'ambrah laid up for the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies. Everything that Te'ambrah expected out of Cayden was happened, he made her so happy day in and day out. They were completely in love with each other to the point nobody or nothing could break them....... well at least that's what they thought.