Appointment

Te'ambrah 😍😘😍

Me and Cayden entered the doctor's office, I signed in and we went and sat down. We dropped Shotta off and came straight to the doctor's office. I looked around the room to see all these other soon to be mothers waiting to be seen also. Within ten minutes of being there I was called in the back with cayden following behind me and the nurse.
I sat on the table as she did my follow ups and told me the doctor would be in soon.

The doctor Harris entered the room...

"Hello Ms. Te'ambrah, how's everything"? Said Dr. Harris all joyful like he always is.

"Hello and good" I said smiling.

"You look well, glad to see that" he said as his eyes landed on Cayden...  "And who may this be"? He asked holding his hand out for Cayden to shake.

"Cayden, I'm the father" he said shaking Dr. Harris's hand.

A shocked expression came across Dr. Harris's face...  "Oh well it's nice to meet you are you guys ready to see what your having" he asked sitting down in front of his auto sound machine.

Me and Cayden both smiled and nodded our heads, I laid back on the table as the nurse added the cold gel on my tummy.

"This won't hurt her will it" asked a concerned Cayden.

I chuckled at him "No silly" I said.

"Nope not at all just cold and pressure" Dr. Harris said.

Cayden shocked me when he leaned over and held me hand I glanced up at him then we both faced the machine ready to find out our baby's sex.

Dr. Harris moved the monitor across my poking belly for a few minutes before looking up at us with a smile...

"Well congrats you guys are having a growing boy, he's healthy and everything looks good. His lungs are developing well, size of the head is perfect and his heart is strong" Dr. Harris said with a cheese smile.

That must been music to Cayden's ears because he looked so happy. For a minute I had wished we was together again bit that memory went away when Dr. Harris spoke again..

"Okay so everything is perfect I just set up your next appointment before you leave go up to the desk to get your auto sound pictures and next appointment card. I'll be seeing you soon"Dr. Harris said exiting the room leaving me and Cayden alone.

Soon as the door closed Cayden almost jumped on me he was so happy "I'm having a son" he said holding me tight.
I chuckled again at him being so excited.
*
*
*
Back in the Car -

Me and Cayden rode in silence like we did on the way to the doctor's. I couldn't help it, I didn't have much to say to him.
He broke the silence tho...  "What you want to eat"? He asked.

"Nothing" I said low with my eyes out the window.

He glanced at me then back at the road "Stop playing with me...  What do you want to eat"?

"So you gonna make me eat"?

"If I have to" he said.

"Fine...  I want a Burger and some cheese fries" I said.

We drove to my favorite Burger joint and went inside. We sat down at a table across from each other,  I ordered first then he ordered.

"I'm glad you let me go today" he said.

"I didn't have a choice" I mumbled under my breath.

"Come on Te'ambrah lay off on me a little I know you hate me right now but I will always loge you" he said sincerely.

"I don't hate you Cayden I just hate how you did me".

A ashamed look came across his face "And I'm sorry for that Te'ambrah all I want you to do is forgive me" he said.

I looked away,  trying to hide my feelings...

"Did you have sex with him"? He asked.

That got my attention as I looked back at him "Did you and Shanay have sex"? I said smartly.

"Come on Te you already know my dirt and I'm not gonna hide it I asked you a question" he said calmly to me.

"You did hide it from me tho ya whole infidelity" I said rudely.

He smacked his lips and looked down..

"No I didn't have sex with him Cayden... He respects that I'm pregnant and wants to wait" I said truthfully.

He looked back up at me and smiled "Glad to know that, I already wanna fuck dude up".

"He's not that much of a bad person he's just confused" I said lying.

"Don't cover for him...  He ain't right at all and I don't wanna hear it. But I will say if you happy that's all I want just know I will always be here for you and I will never turn my back on you again"Cayden said making me smile hard.
It's been the first time in months that we actually got along and I'm happy that we could work this out even tho we both we're in different relationships.

We ate our food, he paid and we left. I went by the house To show Shotta, Gia, Krissy and Poppi the auto sound pictures.  We geeked for a bit then Cayden took me home....

I stepped in the door to a disaster...
.............................................

What's gonna happen???