Out

Cayden

We was deep on this nigga porch waiting for him to get home. The whole block was basically watching but that didn't make me no mind cause I knew these niggas and they knew me. Once I got that call from the nigga name Case telling me what he witnessed this nigga do to my baby mom I blacked... I was at war so Me, Shotta and Poppi came for just that. Gia, Ashlei and Ty was even out there...

We came like three cars deep...

Just like magic the nigga Kyron pulled up and soon as I seen him stepped out his car I was ready.  I took all my jewelry off down to the chain on my neck and handed it To Poppi...

"Hold this for me cause I'm ready bust this nigga shit" I said as he walked over to me.

"What's going on"? Kyron asked.

I didn't answer him, instead I started beating his ass like he was a nigga that owed me money.
Once beat his ass once, I started beating his ass again. By the time I was done he was curled up on the ground blood leaking from his mouth and nose.

"You like being on my baby mother so now I just beat on you" I yelled while standing over top him.
I walked over to his car when I seen Te'ambrah struggle to get out. She was in alot of pain I could tell so I held her for a minute to let her know I was here for her.

"Are you really done this time... Is you gonna come with me" I asked her while rubbing the sides of her face.

She looked in my eyes and nodded her head.

"Poppi take her to the car yo" I said letting her go.
Poppi did as I told him and he stood there with her the whole time. I wasn't quite done with Kyron yet tho,  me and Shotta started beating his ass again. Once we was done I pulled him up by the dirt tee shirt he was wearing...

"If you ever come near her again I'll will kill you... She has no connection with you my nigga so just know this is over and I said it's over. My nigga I'm not playing with you you must don't know me but ima tell you I will be that nigga to kill you" and with that I mushed him in his face causing his to spin around.

Kyron looked over at Case as he tried to hold himself up cause he was fucked up badly...

"So you with them now... You traded on me"? Kyron asked.

Case walked over to me as we did a handshake following a brotherly hug "I been with him Kyron I knew Cayden and em for years before I moved away from here. The way you treated that girl you knew ya ass should have been fucked up and for ya actions I ain't fucking with you no more" Case said with a serious face.

Kyron looked over at my car at Te'ambrah and smiled.

I waved my hand "Nigga I'm done beating ya ass all ima say is try me if you that bold and see if you make out here alive" I said as I walked away with case following me.
I knew she would never go back to him that was done and over with...