Progress

Te'ambrah

I screamed as I watched Ashlei's body slide down the wall...
Just then Kyron hit me with the butt of his gun knocking me out....
*
*
*
Cayden

My mind was still racing as I sat on my porch tryna clear my head. I missed her let alone  scared for her and my baby. I should have never let her leave by herself... I should have went with her. The police left letting us know they would do all they could...  Blah... Blah... Blah...  Bullshit.
Shotta came out the house and sat down beside me... Gia and Poppi came out behind him both looking so lost and hurt...

"Yo I put this on my daughter we gonna find her and Ashlei.. Nothing's gonna happen to them bruh. You know Te'ambrah like my little sister since we was kids and ain't no way ima let some chump ass nigga think he gonna get away with this shit" Shotta said having a heart to heart moment.

Cayden never looked over at Shotta instead he stared straight ahead with low eyes... " Real shit if he hurt my her or my son I will kill yo" he said.

Shotta agreed...

"We gonna get them back bruh... Safe" Shotta said.
Just then case ran up all outta breath...  "I know where we can find him".

"Word"? Shotta said standing up.

Cayden stood up...  "Where"?

"Let's go"Cayden said rushing to his car with case right behind him.
Shotta ran in the house and grabbed two nine mm guns, came back out in a rush passing one to Poppi.

"Stay here with Gia and make sure nothing happens if anything looks weird you already know what to do" he said while rushing off the porch.

"Why can't we go"? Gia asked bout to follow Shotta off the porch.

"Baby just stay here call ya mom and make sure my daughter good and wait for my call" Shotta said before hopping in Cayden's car.

Cayden speeded off down the road, gone outta site.....