What The Hell

Krissy

As much me and babe stayed up each others ass we both knew it was time for a break so we parted ways he went over to cayden to kick it with the crew.  Meanwhile I headed over to my cousin's house to have a little girls day with her.
I had been calling her since yesterday and kept getting the voicemail so decided to do a pop up. I knocked on the door and waited for her to come...

A few minutes later Te'ambrah opened the door with the most saddest expression on her face. When we locked eyes she looked as if she seen a ghost. To be honest I didn't know this girl this wasn't my cousin. She has a happy spirit so I knew something was wrong.

"You okay" I asked hugging her.

"Yeah I'm good just tired and ready to have this baby" Te'ambrah lied.

"Well come on ride with me so we can catch up and get some food" I said to her.

"I... I can't.... I'm ok" she said.

I frowned my face up 'Te'ambrah what is going on"?

"Nothing ok... It's nothing going on" Te'ambrah tried to hide with a smile.

"Well let's go" I said almost pulling her out the door.

"Ard but I gotta be back at a certain time".

I stopped and looked at her weird...  "Why"?

"Cause...  Um I don't have a phone" Te'ambrah said.

"I know I've been calling you".

"Just can we be back before six"?

"Yes Te... And you gonna tell me what's going on later to" I said pulling Te'ambrah to the car.

*
*
*
At a outside food place:

Krissy

"So what's going on"?

Te'ambrah chuckled a little while forking at her salad.. " Nothing girl Why you keep asking that"?

"Because I know something is wrong I just don't know what" I said while sipping my cold coca cola.

"It's ...it's... Nothing Kris okay everything Is okay I promise" Te'ambrah said lying.

Krissy studied Te'ambrah for a minute before digging down in her purse and pulling out a I phone 6...

"This Is yours okay" I said sliding the phone across the table to her.

She Looked at it for a minute before looking back up at me.

"What's this for"? Te'ambrah asked while holding the phone up.

"It's for you... Listen we cousins and I know you I know when something is bothering you and from the looks of things what ever it is it's deep. I want you to have this phone and keep it put up, I already know Kyron is the cause of somethings I can tell" I said being truthful.

"How you figure"?

"Because I was there before to...  I know the feeling honey I'm far from a fool. Plus you face looks like someone has been slapping you around and baby I can't say leave or judge you because when it happened to me I didn't leave so soon either just be smart is all I want you to do".

"But I don't wanna stay" Te'ambrah said in a soft hurtful voice.

"Then baby leave... Come Te you just lost ya mother and you ready to have a son don't put ya life at risk over a nigga who don't understand the real value of you" I preached.

Deep down she knew I was right and I could tell she wanted to leave.

In the middle of us talking a car speeds up and Parks in front of where we was sitting..... I sat confused but Te'ambrah looked as tho she seen a ghost....

What The Hell?????