Event

Kyron 😟😶😳

I got dressed down in a black polo button up, a pair of black cargos and my black J's to match. I brushed my low cut fade and added some chains to neck... Damn a nigga was the truth.

When i stepped downstairs to join Te'ambrah who was waiting for me I was standing in front of a true beauty. She was dressed in a black short sleeveless dress that showed her beautiful frame and her five month round belly with a pair of black flats on her feet. Her hair was hang down in tight curls, and her makeup was prefect on her flawless skin.

"Your gorgeous ma" I told her.

She blushed...  "Thank you sexy man" she said with a laugh.

We headed out the door and to the event. When we got there the building was so crowded and the dance crew did their thing of course I was proud of my baby and Krissy for putting such a good program together.

I stood from a far and watched Te'ambrah and Krissy talk to the girls in a group,  she looked so happy and that's all I wanted to see was her happy but only with me. I seen my boy Case who had just came in town from New York so I went over to rap to him.

Te'ambrah 😍😘😍

I was in a deep convo with Krissy and the girls about the next event when I heard a female scream out my name...

"Oh my God Te'ambrah" the familiar voice screamed out.

I looked up to see Gia,she ran over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I missed you so much,  how are you" Gia said releasing the hug.

I smiled "I'm doing good...  What... What are you doing here"? I asked confused.

"My niece Honesty is in your group" Gia said making me feel stupid.

"Oh wow I didn't know she was your niece"I said surprised.

"Yes girl where you been"? Gia said joking.

"Apparently lost" I said followed behind a laugh.

Gia looked down at my stomach that I was trying so hard to hide with a shocked expression "Oh my God look at the baby your so big mama" she said jumping for joy with a big ass smile plastered on her face.

I nervously laughed...  Damn the gig was up...

"Come on let's go see the rest of the crew Cayden's dying to see you"she said pulling me away from where I was standing.

"Oh no... No I'll pass" I said nervously while looking around for Kyron.

"Stop being silly girl" she said still pulling me over to the corner where Shotta, Cayden, and Poppi was standing.

When Me and Cayden locked eyes  he looked as if he seen a ghost, then his eyes roamed down to my belly and grew mad.

I took a deep breath as I stepped closer to him because I knew it was ready to be some shit.

Shotta and Poppi greeted me with hugs and touched my round belly.

"You big girl"Shotta said happy to see me.

"Damn right you big" Poppi said.

While the crew made comments about my growing belly Cayden was grilling a hole through me, I felt the steam coming my way.

"Let me rap to you real quick" Cayden said pulling me away.
******************************

What's Cayden gonna say????

Is this gonna turn out bad???