Listen

Ashlei

Me and babe was kicked back watching a movie until a knock came at the door. I got up and headed to the door wondering who was it at this time of night. When I answered it my sister Te'ambrah standing there with tears in her eyes and a busted lip. I instantly went from calm to frantic just in a matter of seconds.
"Omg what the fuck happened to you who the fuck ass i gotta beat" I snapped as she pushed passed me and walked inside.
"Look Ashlei I just need to come in okay"I said softly as I held my head.
"Babe what's going on, why are you yelling"?... He asked stepping fully in the living room getting a good look at me "Te what happened to ya face"? He asked as he grabbed my face and examined it before I turned away from him.

"I'm fine Ty" she said braking away from his stare and looking at me .... "Look Ashlei could I kick it for a little while me and Kyron got into fight". I stared her up and down with my face frowned up "Did he do that"? I asked raising her eye brows.
Te'ambrah couldn't answer though, instead she just plopped down on the couch and put her hands over her head, frustrated.
"Answer me Te'ambrah did he?" I shouted, still standing in the same spot with my door wide open.
"Please leave it alone Ash" I said low.
"Hell nah... babe grab my coat out the room I'm ready to go handle this muthafucka" I snapped.
"Ash please drop it okay" She said with her hands still over her head. "Hell no".
She jerked her head up at me with a serious stare on her face "Ash chill the fuck out okay" She yelled causing me to huff and shake my head. I looked over at Ty and I could tell he was thinking the same thing as me and that was to go straight to Cayden.
Ty asked standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets in deep thought for a minute and after I walked over and slammed the front door he walked away, leaving the living room.

I took a deep breath before walking over to my sister. I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand as she bursted out in tears.
"I didn't do anything he just got so mad and it just happened so fast I don't even know why he was so angry all I did  was have a conversation with Cayden that's all" she told me in between sobs.
"I don't care what you did or didn't do he is not gonna be putting his hands on you" I said in the calmest way I knew how even though I was furious inside.
"I don't know what to do" she said taking a deep and hard breath to avoid crying.
"Sis, if he put his hands on you once he will keep doing it... you need to leave him". She said looking at me with a serious expression as I wiped away the tears that were tempted to fall.
"It won't happen again" she whispered. " You can't be so sure sis... trust me if they do it once they will continue to do it and you don't deserve that shit. Hell no woman does at all".
Te'ambrah stared deep in my eyes for a second until she rested her head on my shoulder and took a deep breath.
Later on that night, after she calmed down we wined up making her feel more at home. She was comfortably sleep on the couch across from us while we continued movie night.  I was laid on Ty's chest almost sound asleep when I heard a knock on the front door......