Unknown

(Unknown)

A sneaky grin came across my face as we sat in the car a block down from Cayden's house watching that bitch Te'ambrah leave his house. I had been watching them for days now and I felt it was time to let Kyron know about her sneaky actions. Kyron could be very jealous and possessive person, what became his stayed his.

Truth be told I couldn't stand her, she thought she had something good because she was Cayden's baby mom, but that wasn't the case. I would do anything in my power so they wouldn't get back together. It wasn't no way I was gonna sit Back let her disrespect Kyron.  What she ain't know was I was  closer to him then she would ever be. We was a team and it would always be that and no matter what I was always gonna be loyal to him.

I glanced over at the passenger seat my partner in crime "What you think we should do"?

"I say we call Kyron and let him know about her being disloyal to him for real. She's grimy as fuck and he needs to handle that and put her ass in her place".

I nodded my head to agreed as I pulled my phone out my pocket to call Kyron...  He answered on the third ring...

"Yo" he said.

"We got a problem".

"Like what" he asked immediately letting me know I had his full focus.

I took a deep breath " Ya girlfriend yo she's really disrespecting you".

....................
STAY TUNE...........