This Cant Be Happening

Case

I was talking to a old female friend of mines when one of my homeboys walked up to me. He knew me and kyron was beefing so he put me on game that he had just seen kyron and he was acting weird and shit then he seen him and some big nigga leave all in a rush.
I made my way back over to Cayden and em who we're still shooting dice...

"Yo where Te'ambrah"? I asked all outta breath from running over to him.

Cayden stopped and looked at me as he paused the dice game... "She went with Gia and Ashlei to get her asthma pump she ain't back yet".

I looked around for her car then back at Cayden "Nah".

"Yeah bruh that was like 20 minutes ago that they left and the house right up the street"Poppi said.

Shotta and Cayden both pulled their phones out seeing they had missed calls from Gia...

"Yo we gotta go kyron was just here my mans said he seen him and another dude pull off on a mission" case said.

Soon as Cayden heard them words Kyron was here he instantly took off running,with case and em was close behind him.
*
*
*

We pulled up at the house and cayden and shotta both jumped out running up to the house with the engine still running.

Cayden burst thru the door first calling all the girls names only to get no answer back.

"Gia" Shotta screamed out as he ran around the house like a mad person.

Gia came out of the living room closet balling in tears...

"They took them... Kyron took them I called y'all I was so scared I was in the bathroom and I heard them they busted in here and took them" she cried out loud as her body shook.

Shotta grabbed her Gia and held her close to him as he tried to keep her calm.

By now Cayden's mind was racing on a thousand. He looked down at the floor as his eyes grew big "Who's blood is this"?

Gia took a deep breath as her head rested on Shotta's chest.

The room was silence as everyone stood puzzled...

"I think it's Te'ambrah's" Gia said as tears rolled down her face........