It's Not Her

Te'ambrah

I was killing sleep when I heard Cayden calling my name. I sighed loudly as I got up and threw the covers off me and left the room. They was really ready to get cursed out cause after ashlei called me I fall back to sleep. Not thinking it's that important I was out again like a light...

When I got downstairs everyone was standing crowded around each other with hurt faces. Instantly I became confused...

"What's wrong"? I asked wiping my sleepy eyes.

Ashlei came out from behind Ty with tears pouring out her eyes, now I was even more confused because Ashlei wasn't the emotional type...

"What the hell is going on"? I asked in a low voice wanting to know what everyone's problem was.

"I had been calling mommy since yesterday and she hasn't answered me"...

I cut her off "Wait... What are you about to tell me" i asked nervously.

"Te the people called me and told me we need to identify a body they think it's mommy" she said balling out in tears.

I grabbed a hold of my belly as the room started to spin. Cayden walked up behind me as I was about to collapse on the floor.

"Oh my God" Gia said covering her mouth.

I collected my thoughts and left out the house with Ashlei, Ty and Cayden behind me. I wasn't ready for this...  Not my mother please No...
*
*
*
We pulled up to the morgue and it felt like my heart was pumping out my chest. We walked in and up to the front desk and told the woman our names. After waiting for what seem like forever our names were called. We begged the woman to let Ty and Cayden go back with us until she finally agreed,Walking down that hall it felt like the walls we're closing in on me.

We stepped in this cold room and there laid a body on a table with white sheet on it. My skin started to crawl, I was really losing my mind.

The woman started talking but I couldn't hear her because I was so zoned out, Cayden must have noticed cause he grabbed my hand and held it tight......
This can't be her...